Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Postby SpartanPride7 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:28 am

HelloMiners Transportation Department
Welcome to the Official Post of the Department of Transportation, this new government department will be focused on expanding the servers transportation systems and needs, as well as add new industries to the game and give everyone a chance to take part in the new vehicles plugin. This department dissolves the Highway department and now works with a new Aviation Committee.

Highway Committee
The highway committee will be actively designing and building highways across the map connecting all of the eligible cities! They will be working with the new companies that have been created due to cars like gas stations and fuel companies, or other companies. The ultimate goal is to connect the world together (and possibly nether restoration/cleanup)!

Aviation Committee
This committee's task is to smooth out the airport approval process and take some work off of the staff's shoulders. They are also responsible for updating the airport rules and guidelines for the server for the coming of planes and moderate any airlines that may open.

Open Positions: We are looking for committee members and directors for each committee, as well as designers and builders in the future.

Highway/Planning Committee (3-4 needed)
They discuss and create ideas for highways and travel across the server. They discuss how these ideas can be made a reality. They also create highway designs and then connect the cities of HM together in the Highway network. They are in charge of builders and designers for highway-related matters.

Business Manager (1 needed)

They work on businesses relating to highways and land travel. Such as road stops, roadside shops, gas stations, etc, etc. Thy work with the committee to regulate and monitor these businesses to make sure they are under control.

Airport/Planning Committee (2-3 needed)
The job of the Aviation Committee is to discuss ideas mentioned by department staff and by players in the server, they take ideas and work to make them a reality. They work under the Aviation Director. They assist in airport approvals and keeping the air busy online. They also decide on designs for aviation gov related matters and hire workers and builders (with Director's permission)

Application
IGN:
Time on the Server:
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway):
Why You Want This Position:

Please be sure to apply within 1 week of this posting (April 15th, 2019)

Apply on this topic, directors will be appointed by department staff at a later time.

Department Regulators,
DominationLT and SpartanPride7

All credit goes to DominationLT for pushing this department and creating just about everything to do with it so far :)
7 people like this post.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Re: Jobs Available: Department of Transportation

Postby HTN » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:02 am

IGN: herd_the_nerf
Time on the Server: almost 3 years
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Business Manager
Why You Want This Position: Because I'm the only one applying so why not :) I am very active and play at least 2 hours per day.

I think i would do great as a business manager or in the aviation comitte because I am a hard working nub and need money's.

Me <3 planes
Last edited by HTN on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Domination LT likes this post.
I can't get this damn thing to work.
Networth: 320K
Founder of HypedGroup/Monco/HerdCorp
HS Real Estate

Postby Grinbear9 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:34 am

Hello there!

IGN GrinBear
Time on the server About 4 months, its not long but i do make a lot of progress and start up a lot of businesses
Commité: I would love to do any of those jobs, so i will acept whichever you guys give me.But because I have a roadworks company called Grin Roadworks, it seems best to do the highway stuff. but either way.
Why: I love to design and plan things, im very into designing airports and managing and realising that kind of stuff. I can do some great designing for buildings AND roads. Im very exited for the vehicle plugin and would love to start working.

Thanks,
GrinBear
Owner of Mango! - Logo and Design. I design Logo's, Buildings and way more! Hire me anytime! Owner of Phoenix Airways, HelloMiners' first airline.

Postby CudleyNubles » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:49 pm

IGN: Cudleynubles
Time on the Server: 5 years
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Business manager
Why You Want This Position:  I've proven myself excellent at managing government cities like RC and can carry on those skills into properly managing businesses related to transportation. In the past I've done other gov jobs and because of my experience on the server and knowledge of the map I think I would be most suitable for this job. Thank you.

Postby ~Satan » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:36 pm

Glad to see this department revived, we're getting close to having solid reasons for removing warps :D
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:06 pm

GN: fluffythebunnyx
Time on the Server: 1.5 years
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): Highway
Why You Want This Position: bc i want to improve the horrible highway system and make it so that cars have a cool usage outside of just going round small cities. Also i think having all the cities connected could definitely loosen reliance on warps and make smaller cities more acessable/discoverable :)
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby tunefulmetal615 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:08 pm

Application
IGN: tunefulmetal615
Time on the Server: about 4 months
Why You Want This Position: The highway system is confusing and should be expanded to more cities. The current highway layout is limited mostly to the center of the server around the main cities. Working with city owners who want road access to their cities would be important in expanding the road system. More exit signs and signs listing towns and cities would be helpful to get around. The roads could help create a trucking or delivery industry on the server. I would also like for players to be able to take road trips across the server (if fuel is cheap enough). I think we can make some real progress in improving the server's infrastructure.

Postby UnboxingGold » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:12 pm

IGN: UnboxingGold
Time on the Server: over 5 years
Which Committee (Aviation or Highway): aviation
Why You Want This Position: been a long pusher for getting more realistic vehicles in the server passionate about planes irl and any government job that i do gets done in the highest standard I want to help this plugin thrive and grow and open a new door for our economy i know the whole server map pretty well and am a quick navigator

Postby fbo6 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:46 pm

IGN: fbo6
Time on the Server: Since April 8th 2017
Which Committee: Highway
Why You Want This Position: I've been playing this server for a long time and would love a position in the government. I feel like the server needs these highways because it will add realism. I also think cars and highways are really neat.
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Postby jakers1403 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:30 am

IGN: jakers1403
Time on the Server: Over 1 year (first join 2016, but activity started early 2018)
Why You Want This Position: I am extremely passionate about building highways in Minecraft, and in fact I own a company called HelloHighways (https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=34232&p=340297#p340297) that builds realistic highways in HelloMiners. I did show you (SpartanPride) one of my builds, and, I have included a screenshot:
2019-04-08_19.25.04.png
2019-04-08_19.25.04.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 747 times

My goal is to make HelloMiners have highways that function and behave just like real life.

Next