Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Government Job: Car Dealership


Government Job: Car Dealership

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby Felipe98_ » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:52 am

Designer: Felipe98_
Location on build server: 4538, 5153 (/p h Felipe98_ 2)
Pictures:
[+] Pics
Front
Image

Side
Image

Back
Image

Interior (1st floor): 2 NPC desks (1 for cars/bikes, other for other vehicles such as truck and bus) + show room
Image
Image


Downstairs: maintence area with waiting room for clients, staff room and patio with 2 lifts, mechanic equips and 1 air pump for flat tires
Image
Image
Image
Image

What you want as pay: your soul or 20k pls
10 people like this post.
Owner of Montego Bay city! :D
Montego Bay City: http://www.tinyurl.com/MBayCity
Properties for Sale: http://www.tinyurl.com/FelSell
98Housing Company: http://www.tinyurl.com/98Housing

<Mod ~KingFelope> *stares in portuguese*
<Mod~QueenJen> *stares in english*
Former HelloMiners Staffer
Former King of Montego Bay

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby ~Satan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:44 pm

Felipe98_ wrote:Designer: Felipe98_
Location on build server: 4538, 5153 (/p h Felipe98_ 2)
Pictures:
[+] Pics
Front
Image

Side
Image

Back
Image

Interior (1st floor): 2 NPC desks (1 for cars/bikes, other for other vehicles such as truck and bus) + show room
Image
Image


Downstairs: maintence area with waiting room for clients, staff room and patio with 2 lifts, mechanic equips and 1 air pump for flat tires
Image
Image
Image
Image

What you want as pay: your soul or 20k pls


Wait, Spart has a soul?
Tunnel likes this post.
Player since August 2016 & Player-Helper
Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
Founder & CEO of Demonic Spirit Brewing Company

Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Blocks_Away wrote:
ooh nice! can you post a pic from above the plot please? thanks :D



Image
23x21

Image
32x21
Image

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby Tunnel » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:50 pm

Designer: Tunnel (YourAverageName)
Location on buildserver: -1776 99 310 | /p h YourAverageName 3 (i highly recommend you take a look at it ingame)
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/8huN2eS
Dimensions: 23*21
Requested pay: 10k negotiable

Thanks.
Chrono likes this post.
Former HM Moderator
--
When will the blood begin to race
The sleeping bud burst into bloom?
When will the flames at last consume us?
Past the point of no return
The final threshold
The bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn...

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇᴅ » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:22 pm

Designers: Donald Trump
Location on build server: -2582 65 -1068 (or use /p visit _lunaticcultist_)
Pictures: below this thing (I think)
What you want as pay: 50x10^-90 forsals.
Attachments
carthingy5.png
carthingy5.png (506.83 KiB) Viewed 182 times
carthingy4.png
carthingy4.png (193.47 KiB) Viewed 182 times
carthingy3.png
carthingy3.png (220.03 KiB) Viewed 182 times
2 people like this post.

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby Blocks_Away » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:30 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:
Blocks_Away wrote:
ooh nice! can you post a pic from above the plot please? thanks :D



Image
23x21

Image
32x21


thanks :D
Cheese is very noice
Ty jUzter for your 200k!



Cheese

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby Blocks_Away » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:30 pm

ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇᴅ wrote:Designers: Donald Trump
Location on build server: -2582 65 -1068 (or use /p visit _lunaticcultist_)
Pictures: below this thing (I think)
What you want as pay: 50x10^-90 forsals.


ngl the best build is this one :P
2 people like this post.
Cheese is very noice
Ty jUzter for your 200k!



Cheese

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby Phidiaz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Is it possible to submit more than 1 design for the same plot dimensions?
~I’ve never had a problem with a bad client... There's no such thing as one. You just have to do good work and get the client to accept it.~

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby ~ADR » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Phidiaz wrote:Is it possible to submit more than 1 design for the same plot dimensions?

There are no rules against it :P
Avara City Approved since 12/13/2018 Image
Image
Banned until 5/19/2019. Unbanned :D
-Net-worth F250000.

Re: Government Job: Car Dealership

Postby ~Baz » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Designers: __Baz
Location on build server: x340 z-1411
Pictures:
32x21
Image
Image
Image
More imgs: https://imgur.com/a/gzcxj8o
23x21
Image
Image
Image
More imgs: https://imgur.com/a/60chW0T

What you want as pay: 20k
Thx :mrgreen:
4 people like this post.
Image

PreviousNext