Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available Exterior Building Designer needed [5K PAY]

Exterior Building Designer needed [5K PAY]

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Exterior Building Designer needed [5K PAY]

Postby pascalek27 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Hell, everyone I am looking for a designer to design a mall you will be paid 10k 5k for your time and work and 5k materials (if these are not enough I am willing to negotiate any extra money leftover from the materials budget must be returned) the plot is 25x10, of course, I do have some requirements that bot you and the building have to meet (please note you are only building the exterior of the building)

-Designer requirements

-You will have to come up with the design on your own as I have no reference building

-You need to be experienced ill need you to show at least 1 or 2 pictures of your past work

-I expect you to source and buy all materials (money will be provided for this as stated above)

-The job should be completed within 2-3 weeks (let me know if more time is needed)

Building requirements

-Must be modern and aesthetically pleasing no ugly block like planks nether blocks (except quartz) etc

-Must have the word "mall" on both the front and back of the building where it's visible

-Must take up at least 75% of the plot

-Finally, it must be at least 100 blocks high (i can go down to 90 if it's more feasible)

Plot photo Image
Owner of Pasid Industries
IGN: pascalek27_Gah

Estimated Networth 80,000

Re: Exterior Building Designer needed [5K PAY]

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:03 pm

5k for a design and build? lmfao what planet are you on? planet nub worker?
Tunnel likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby pascalek27 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:12 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:5k for a design and build? lmfao what planet are you on? planet nub worker?
I did say it was negotiable
Owner of Pasid Industries
IGN: pascalek27_Gah

Estimated Networth 80,000

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Hi there!

DOME can do this however 5,000 for such a big and potentially amazing design might be a bit low. Contact us here: https://discord.gg/awMKag3 and type -new in #bot-commands to open a ticket.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!