Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available 2M Apartments [Official]

2M Apartments [Official]

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

2M Apartments [Official]

Postby PrinceAdam » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:18 am

As the 2M President, I am proud to announce 2M Apartments. This will be a brand new apartment chain. Also, be sure to stop by your local 2M store for cheap prices. Visit 2M at ICentiPay!

Locations: 2M Apartment at Avara, 2M Apartment at Archendale, and The Grandeur Archendale by 2M Apartment Apartments.

Brand Names: A Grandeur Brand apartment means that its base price is 300F and it is luxurious on the outside and inside. A 2M Apartment has two prices 200F for a low and middle floor, and 300F for high floors, and 350F for a penthouse (at some buildings).
Last edited by PrinceAdam on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Re: 2M Apartments Currently Hiring!

Postby ArcticFrost304 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:25 am

Im ArcticFrost304, You should hire me because im very good at opinion writings, and I have practice snatching players and sticking them into houses. It's a good job for e because I have decent experience, and can be a likeable person. Please hire!

Postby PrinceAdam » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:25 am

ArcticFrost you are hired!
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby PrinceAdam » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:14 pm

Come Work For 2M Apartments!!!!

Postby yamaazizi » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:08 pm

Hi sir, if you need properties contact me. I got tonnes of properties around the HM world.

IGN - GeneralAzizi
Discord - yamaazizi#8149
City evaluator
YeliExpress
WholeBlocks
Discord - yamaazizi#8149

https://www.instagram.com/yamaazizi/

Postby PrinceAdam » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:28 am

50% Commission on Each Apartment Room you Rent Out!

Postby PrinceAdam » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:11 am

I still need employees for 2M Apartments!

Postby harrykiller566 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:58 pm

Harry0127

I feel like I should get the jobs at 2M Apartments because I will work my hardest to get a deal done I will grovel and I will persuade and fight to try and get a property sold I did something like this a couple years ago where I rented out a full apartment tower and I am sure I can continue this into selling property's too and I am also able to communicate well and be polite. The Customer is always right!

Postby PrinceAdam » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:29 pm

Harry0127, you are hired! Contact me in game to see the locations. My in game name is PrinceAdam

Postby lunartomcat414 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:29 am

IGN: LunarTomcat414

Why?: I should be hired because I am a hard worker and have that salesman pitch i can entice people into buying something they don't think they want just by using a couple of sweet talking words. and i really need a job please hire me!

Next