Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available [Flunited] [Job] Creative Team - We want ideas

[Flunited] [Job] Creative Team - We want ideas

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

[Flunited] [Job] Creative Team - We want ideas

Postby taloju » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:04 pm

154704295739898781.png
Logo Flunited
154704295739898781.png (11.54 KiB) Viewed 222 times

The job

Flunited is looking for 4 people interested in being part of a "creative team", who will be responsible for developing unique ideas, never before seen in Hellominers, and that allow us to be the leaders in new markets.

Lately, several companies are using their creativity to generate innovative projects, such as mail delivery, online payment and sales pages, among others. For this reason, as Flunited we do not want to stay behind, and we need all the creativity possible to generate innovative projects that allow us to help Hellominers and generate resources.

To be part of Flunited's Creative Team you need to be creative, reliable and intelligent. You will have to elaborate projects, explain how we will carry them out, how this will help Hellominers and all that is necessary.

brainstorming-collaborate-collaboration-1204649.jpg
brainstorming-collaborate-collaboration-1204649.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 222 times

This is not a demanding job, you just need to use your creativity and write your ideas.

The pay will be 1000 forsals per hour worked, plus 2000 forsals bonuses for each idea that is considered attractive by the board. The total pay of each week will be calculated and delivered at the end of this. In addition, there is a great possibility that each member of the creative team becomes the manager of their projects, which means a considerable increase in pay.

Projects can be things that exist in real life and want to adapt in Hellominers, as well as completely innovative ideas. The point is that they are useful.

To postulate fill in the form in the comments:

Code: Select all
IGN:
Time in which you are active:
Do you speak English, Spanish or both?:
Why do you want the job?:
Taloju

Owner of the city of Ancient Greece

CEO of Fluniter

Director of the Organization for statistics and economy

Rector and teacher of International Archendale University

Networth: ~ 820,000

9 years of experience in minecraft

Re: [Flunited] [Job] Creative Team - We want ideas

Postby Mighty_Torso » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:56 pm

IGN: Mighty_Torso
Time in which you are active: Most of the day in central timezone
Do you speak English, Spanish or both?: I'm a native english speaker, but I've taken 3 years of Spanish
Why do you want the job?:
There are so many things in HM that havnt been done and my team is way too focused on the stock market to fulfill the ideas that I have and save for later. I belive that I will have many ideas for you guys and possibly partner on projects with my company.
Networth: > 1 Million
Owner of the HMCSM
Founder of Union Capital

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:26 pm

IGN: fluffythebunnyx

Time in which you are active: 3pm - 10pm gmt weekdays, anytime weekends

Do you speak English, Spanish or both?: English, but i can say a few random spanish words 8-)

Why do you want the job?: Cause I want to be a part of a team bringing forward some nice ideas and be a part of some fun and interesting products within the community. It is also a great oppourtunity to meet new friends!
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby taloju » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:00 am

Up
Taloju

Owner of the city of Ancient Greece

CEO of Fluniter