Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available City Removal Program - Soleil City


City Removal Program - Soleil City

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby ~Spider » Sun May 06, 2018 9:56 pm

IGN?: SpiderPig2323

Estimated time to complete this project?: Less Then A Month

Estimated pay?: F350,000

Will you complete this project (AKA not stop during): No, I Will Not Stop Working Until The Job Is Done!
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 19th 2016
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
33% Owner Of ESS
Item World Inc. Networth: F50,000
Networth: F2,400,000
Top Balance: F610,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

Join E3S Discord Today! : https://discord.gg/WXN6p5Y

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby Callahan » Sun May 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Team IGNs: _Callahan, Captain_Stenson, Deathfromabove, IBBY1100
Estimated time to complete this project: 1 month, give or take a few days
Estimated pay:129,999F
Will you complete this project (AKA not stop during): We will finish it, or you can ban us for 6 months.
Reality is the finest flesh, o bearer mine. And are you not hungry?

Owner of Andromeda
Come check us out, we've been expanding

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon May 14, 2018 6:50 am

Apps closed now, I think.

~Doodle
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby ~Hari » Mon May 14, 2018 6:59 am

_DJDoodle_ wrote:Apps closed now, I think.

~Doodle

You know when they're deciding?
HelloMiners player since: 15th May 2016
Image

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon May 14, 2018 6:18 pm

~Gummybear wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:Apps closed now, I think.

~Doodle

You know when they're deciding?


Nope.
Keep bumping it :D
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Tue May 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Bump!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Tue May 15, 2018 7:53 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:Bump!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Wed May 16, 2018 7:03 am

_DJDoodle_ wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:Bump!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sat May 26, 2018 7:39 am

Applacation closed over 2 weeks ago.
No staff member has commented to say the applacation were closed.
Does anyone still want it removed?

~Doodle
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby Dylad » Sat May 26, 2018 4:05 pm

lol
Dubai Shabab
=======================================================================================
Networth - 400k
Owner Of- Prism Builders LLC
Owner Of- The Prism Journal-Your #1 News Source!

PreviousNext