Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available City Removal Program - Soleil City

City Removal Program - Soleil City

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:07 pm

The government is offering this job to any player/group who would be willing to evict and tear down every plot in Soleil City. The city is moderately large; it has a land value of F220,000F. This screenshot shows part of the city:

The city has main roads of wool and slabs. There are a lot of plots that need to be evicted, but most are evictable. Most towers are moderately tall so it shouldn't be too much work to tear down a tower. However, there are lots of buildings. There may be apartments in some of the apartments if so they will need to be bought out by the budget given. The city has an inactivity rule of 2 months.

The team or player who is tearing this city down after a report of how many plots and apartments will need to be bought out. If there is a lot, a purchase budget will be given in case some plots are unable to be evicted.

Please see the city for your self before applying: 911 90 1511

If you want this job please fill out the application below:

Team IGNs:
Estimated time to complete this project:
Estimated pay:
Will you complete this project (AKA not stop during):

Please note that if you choose a small pay, that does not mean you will get the job.

Applications close on May 13th, 2018 4PM EST.

Re: City Removal Program - Soleil City

Postby Dylad » Sun May 06, 2018 2:39 pm

Actually spartan, if you check out the eviction topics, most were evicted, but I haven’t removed every player yet.
Dubai Shabab
=======================================================================================
Networth - 400k
Owner Of- Prism Builders LLC
Owner Of- The Prism Journal-Your #1 News Source!

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sun May 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Can we make a massive temp region and use tnt?
~Ryan likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:57 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:Can we make a massive temp region and use tnt?

Sure.
~Manosxatz likes this post.

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sun May 06, 2018 3:01 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:Can we make a massive temp region and use tnt?

Sure.

Name: _DJDoodle_

Time: 3-4 weeks max

How much I'd like to be payed: 150,000F (I'm happy to be given a price just idk what is reasonable)

Notes: I'll be sub-contracting new players who have been ripped off or have made the wrong desicions arlnd are badly in need of money. I hope to pay them fairly and it should get them prepared for the future :) I hope this will make a difference and be a kick starter to those who need it, not people who have loads of money already.

~Doodle

Names of people who will be working as proof if we get the job:
hockeyc156 - balance - 747.92F - projected balance after - 38232.92F
vcxz77488 - balance - 426.98F - projected balance after - 37911.95F
AllanTwins - balance - 744F - projected balance - 38229F
Last edited by _DJDoodle_ on Mon May 07, 2018 9:26 am, edited 9 times in total.
vcxz77488 likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

Founder of Cape Coral!

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby ~SteveRogers » Sun May 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Team IGNs: marvelman63
Estimated time to complete this project: 3 weeks-one month
Estimated pay: 250,000F
Will you complete this project (AKA not stop during): This will be the only thing I'm working on if I am on HM
Last edited by ~SteveRogers on Thu May 10, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Manosxatz likes this post.

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sun May 06, 2018 7:23 pm

Bump

Founder of Cape Coral!

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby 4K606 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Hey Doodle want to work on this project together?
Net-Worth: 78,000

Postby skunkdonkey » Sun May 06, 2018 8:51 pm

Team IGNs: skunkdonkey (~cuppa), HariBearGB

Estimated time to complete this project: 1 1/2 months.

Estimated pay: 130,000F

Will you complete this project (AKA not stop during): I currently have no plans for going away in the next 1 1/2 months, so there should be lots of time available to do this. If there is any long period of time I cannot do this, I will hire some players to carry on whilst I am gone.

I will also give out jobs to people in the community to help when I am not available.
Last edited by skunkdonkey on Tue May 08, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ur mum innit

buy from rotoyl superstore or ur mum gay, and you wouldn't want that would you.

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sun May 06, 2018 9:19 pm

4K606 wrote:Hey Doodle want to work on this project together?

Sure but are you in need of money? I'm hiring loads of new people who badly need it/new players who got off to a bad start, not players who already have. If you are wanting to help organise this then sure msg at _DJDoodle_#0770 but if not then I'll like to decline.

~Doodle
Last edited by _DJDoodle_ on Mon May 07, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder of Cape Coral!

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Next