Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available New city

New city

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

New city

Postby LukeChamp » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:50 pm

This will only happen if i get enough funds from you guys. Everyone who donates to our team will have their username put up in the town square. By helping construct the city you will get a free plot for your house in the new city. We are open for name ideas. i will need a 15 person team. along with the money we will get from people like you. Please donate and help. Please email me at williamsonluke10@gmail.com if you have plans. If you donate money and the city will not be constructed you will get your money back. Please help. If you want to donate comment donate and i will give you the info. If you want to help build comment Build. If you want to give me plans just email me. Thank you for your time. :D

Re: New city

Postby Willow007 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:27 am

I cant donate but i can build what you want me to.

- Willow007
LukeChamp likes this post.

Postby KennethDev » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:04 pm

No offense, but if you can't afford to make a city on your own without donations, you probably have no business making one.
3 people like this post.
HM Player since 2015
Retired since mid-2020
Still somewhat active on the forums.

Postby LukeChamp » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:09 pm

Willow007 wrote:I cant donate but i can build what you want me to.

- Willow007

Thank you!

Postby LukeChamp » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:14 pm

KennethDev wrote:No offense, but if you can't afford to make a city on your own without donations, you probably have no business making one.

G thanks for crushing my dreams. Well anyway i will just earn the money.
2 people like this post.

Postby ayalaandtal » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:24 pm

Its my dream 2 but donations are not the way :D
server: active
forum: active

Postby ~Adu » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:00 pm

LukeChamp wrote:
KennethDev wrote:No offense, but if you can't afford to make a city on your own without donations, you probably have no business making one.

G thanks for crushing my dreams. Well anyway i will just earn the money.

We dont mean to be discouraging but yk theres a time for everything. If you start a city now with donations and no idea on how to make money on the server that city would flop and just leave an eyesore on the map. Thats why we suggest you to play on the server for a while and get experienced with how the economy works before you make such a large project :D
2 people like this post.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of
Veyron Group
Co-owner of
Dubai
Kaif (Located behind VC Mall)
D2A EGEO Tower
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,500,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982