Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Apply for a Job OreStore Jobs [Topic] NEED QUARTZ SUPPLIER!

OreStore Jobs [Topic] NEED QUARTZ SUPPLIER!

Post your job application here, saying a little about what you can do.
Forum rules
Looking for a Job? Post your job application here with some information about yourself and what you can do.

OreStore Jobs [Topic] NEED QUARTZ SUPPLIER!

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat May 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello. OreStore is in great need of workers for our business. We're willing to pay decent amounts- all you need to do is apply.

Clay Supplier Application

Code: Select all
IGN:
Availability:
How good are you at finding clay?
How long have you been playing?
Why do you want the job (Be specific):

Supplier Application

IGN:
Availability?
What can you supply us the most?
Any similar jobs you've done?

Manager application

Requirements

This is a big responsibility job hence why this includes requirements

Must own a business that is neat and organized
Must have at LEAST F3,000
Needs to be mature and not mean
Lastly, must been on server for more than 3 months

IGN:
Owned Business(es):
Balance:
Responsibility

Info on manager
The manager takes care of wages for people that are working for the business. They have full permission to make their own OreStore shop as long as they clarify/discuss it with me. They also get to rent apartments.

Wages

If you're in the supplying category, we can pay you about F100-F200/hour (that is if you have been working non-stop and you've done a lot of work)

Franchise Opportunities
Apply here for you're city to have OreStore in it!

City Name:
Land Value:
Price Per Block:
Popularity?:

Info on Franchises
Your city must be decently nice looking and should be clean of eyesores. We only like to open locations with a nice and clean city and not just a tiny city with eyesores. You as a city owner also must be nice and kind to others. We like city owners to have a good reputation and a good trust ability. If anyone of these requirements are not met, your application may be denied.

Partners
Partners help OreStore thrive and success! If you partner with us we can also support your company or city!
Business or City name:
Owner(s):
What can you do for OreStore

Info on partners
Business Partners must keep us a healthy business. They need to help us with projects, help supply, give city suggestions etc. If you're business does nothing like that than sadly your business or city can't be accepted.

Thank you,
xKingEpicx
OreStore CEO
Last edited by ~Bmatt on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Re: OreStore Jobs [Official Topic]

Postby elai » Sat May 02, 2015 9:01 pm

IGN: ElaiTheConqueror
Owned Business(es): Mine & Home Shop Co. , Mine & Home Co
Balance: 1000F But Selling a mansion to Richie_Richie within next week Will get 5K from that
How long have you been playing? 2months
Responsibility: I am repsonsible
Oyesta Founder
I am back April 1st, 2017
OyestaOne Non-Profit Organization coming soon!

Its Elai :)

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat May 02, 2015 9:18 pm

ElaiConqueror wrote:IGN: ElaiTheConqueror
Owned Business(es): Mine & Home Shop Co. , Mine & Home Co
Balance: 1000F But Selling a mansion to Richie_Richie within next week Will get 5K from that
How long have you been playing? 2months
Responsibility: I am repsonsible

Sorry you have to wait one more month. Because ..
must been on server for more than 3 months
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby ~Bmatt » Sun May 03, 2015 1:25 am

Bump!

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

Postby articyeti17 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:23 am

ore store is a great name tbh
2 people like this post.

Postby ~Bmatt » Sun May 03, 2015 3:00 am

articyeti17 wrote:ore store is a great name tbh

Thanks =D

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

Postby elai » Thu May 28, 2015 11:44 am

IGN: ChipotleManiac
Owned Business(es): Mine&Home Co. and Elai&Pleb Inc.
Balance: 100F but someone owes me something by next week so Il have more than 3k by then i bet
How long have you been playing? About to be 3months
Responsibility: I play everyday and I love helping. I knew bmatt since i joined and he is really nice. So i want to help by using my responsibilty to help bmatt
Oyesta Founder

Postby ~Bmatt » Thu May 28, 2015 12:04 pm

ChipotleManiac wrote:IGN: ChipotleManiac
Balance: 100F but someone owes me something by next week so Il have more than 3k by then i bet
Responsibility: I play everyday and I love helping. I knew bmatt since i joined and he is really nice. So i want to help by using my responsibilty to help bmatt

I can hire you, once you get 3 months. Lastly you need to start changing your behavior around the server as according to the requirements.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

Postby elai » Thu May 28, 2015 12:19 pm

~xKingEpicx wrote:
ChipotleManiac wrote:IGN: ChipotleManiac

I can hire you, once you get 3 months. Lastly you need to start changing your behavior around the server as according to the requirements.

Ok. See you in June 8th
Oyesta Founder

Postby ~Hunter » Thu May 28, 2015 1:18 pm

IGN: Hunter_Da_Blonde
Owned Business(es): Orbit Industries and Ogden City
Balance: 200 (will be getting 16k+ soon)
How long have you been playing? 10 months
Responsibility: I am very mature and on almost every day that I can be, I love to help people and I have some experience as I own my own company
Orbit Industries- "The Future is in Our Hands"
Networth of ~Hunter: 1,100,000
"Hold on, to the memories they will hold on to you." - Taylor Swift
If you like photography :)

Next