Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs [Government City Manager job] River City

[Government City Manager job] River City

Need a job? Or maybe your business is in need of some new workers? Post here.

Re: [Government City Manager job] River City

Postby Camel » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:44 pm

Bump
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby Adware » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:52 pm

Username: Adware

Age (may be private messaged): 17

Time on server: Since summer 2016

Discord (may be private messaged): Adware#2031

Why you want the job: RC to me has been the best government city so far. It might not be the prettiest, but it's well-designed and well-managed. I want to help this city stay as great as it is and help it improve where it is possible. I've been looking to get more involved with the government, so this would be amazing. I'm also an experienced builder and a quite decent designer, so I could probably construct a lot in RC. I'm also a very trustworthy player and I've nearly never been banned.

I hope that you'll consider my application.
Owner of RR Group (RR Industries & Adli)

Owner of Cale Island

Builder at Eggy's Architecture

#UnbanForsals

Postby JrcJames » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Username: Jrcjames
Age (may be private messaged): 17
Time on server: 4 months
Discord (may be private messaged): Jrcjames#4257
Why you want the job: I know I have not been here for long but I have done a lot in my time. I am the owner of Jrc Corp a company that does it all. I own and manage 6 buildings that are Hotels, shops, HQ and apartments. I help manage Silver Lake so I have experience managing a city. I am a very good designer and would love to put my touch on River City. I hope you do consider me for this position and please share any questions you have with me.

Thanks,
James
JRC Corporation
Real Estate-Selective Construction & Designing

Postby 4K606 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:34 pm

Ign: 4K606; ~Xeno
Time on Server: Just over 2 years counting my previous account 4K_Matthew which I can't sign into now. :P
Discord: Xenocide._#7672
Why I want this position: At the previous new year. (Early 2018) I was elected to be City Manager of West Helloclan City, one of the most beautiful parts of Helloclan. During June, 2018 I was being overwhelmed by finals in several classes and decided I couldn't continue my staff position there so, I resigned. I deeply regret this decision because being Manager of West HC was my main drive to be on the server because It was like a dedication job. I felt like my time ended short there, like a fatal heart attack at 40. I would be honored to serve in a position at River City becuase it would give me a reason to be on the server. I feal like I could dedicate my time to River City and give it my best shot. Ps: Im done with finials this week.
Thank you.
Owner of SEL
Player since May, 2017
Net-Worth: F300,000

Postby CudleyNubles » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:21 pm

BUMp

Postby thesterninator » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:00 pm

When will the position be filled?

Postby gbt2001 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:00 pm

bump

Postby ~Baz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:36 pm

Username: __Baz
Age (may be private messaged): 16
Time on server: 2 years 10 months
Discord (may be private messaged): BAZitup63 #7450
Why you want the job: I am the current manager of helloclan, the job is great but i don't get paid and the position is trash. i have been a hc manager for 1 year + so i am very experienced with helping with the city. I am very active daily, and am experienced with running a city. I've also helped build infastructure for the city's. I am very used to using the eviction sheet, and helping with events in citys. I would love to be apart of the team! Thanks for taking time :mrgreen:

Postby xgilbert » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:52 am

Username: YourAverageGilb
Age (may be private messaged): 15
Time on server: 2 years
Discord (may be private messaged): Xgilbert#5258
Why you want the job: To help develop River City. In the past I have owned a city and I enjoyed managing the city, planning expansions, etc. I hope to do the same in River City. I'd also like to get more involved in the government and I think this would be the perfect position for me to do so.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Postby Camel » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:06 pm

Bump!
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

PreviousNext