Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs [Government City Manager job] River City

[Government City Manager job] River City

Need a job? Or maybe your business is in need of some new workers? Post here.

[Government City Manager job] River City

Postby CudleyNubles » Tue May 28, 2019 8:42 pm

Rodney has requested someone join me in being manager for Rivercity - You will be working with me and together our duties include:

Code: Select all
Eyesoring plots
Adding evicted plots to the government cities eviction log
Arranging demolitions for evicted plots
Helping design and build new city projects and infrastructure
Keeping up with current events in the city
Keeping up to date with the city Discord

As this job includes being added to the main Rivercity region, I am looking for somebody who can be trusted to not grief or steal from the city. Keep in mind that griefing or stealing from the city region will result in a more severe ban than normal.

The standard payment for city managers in Rivercity is 2000f per week. You are encouraged to do more in the city than evict plots. If I see you doing extra such as building new infrastructure or improving the city you will receive a bonus of 1-8k. You will also be working with CudleyNoodles aka me on all these things.

To apply for this job, use the form below:

Code: Select all
Username:
Age (may be private messaged):
Time on server:
Discord (may be private messaged):
Why you want the job:

Re: [Government City Manager job] River City

Postby fbo6 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:44 pm

Username: fbo6
Time on server: April 8, 2017.
Discord: fbo62plays#4547
Why you want the job:
I would love the job of city manager for River City because I'd like the city to grow and be full of new businesses to make the city better. I rely on River City (and probably a lot of others too) for my project supply needs and I don't want to see ugly buildings while shopping. I also think I could improve River City by working with the Department of Transportation to build highways in River City as I am apart of the highway department. I feel like with me as the manager I could do really well. :D
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Postby Ozapenguin » Wed May 29, 2019 12:31 am

Username: ozapenguin
Age (may be private messaged): 14 (Ayyy just turned 14)
Time on server: 2 years I think
Discord (may be private messaged): ozapenguin#9841
Why you want the job: I want the job cause I used to be in charge of suburbs but I didn't feel up to it. I wanna do some gov job and I think this would be a good start.
2 people like this post.

[Trial-Mod] since November 13, 2018
#longliveagora

Postby ~Doodle » Wed May 29, 2019 5:53 pm

Bump!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Ryan In The Horizon » Wed May 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Username: RyanInTheHorizon
Age (may be private messaged): 15 Years 3 Weeks 1 Day as of this Post
Time on server: 2 to 3 Years
Discord (may be private messaged): Ryan In The Horizon#1827
Why you want the job: I have entered RC quite a lot and I have ran Cape Coral for a bit of time before selling it on due to it being a dead city when I purchased it. I enjoy managing projects and cities, and it gives me something to help with on the server in an way or another. While I may not be in the City Discord (Can someone send invite please), I go there to get concrete quite a bit, and it has always been my faviorate government city.
Formerly Ryan_VWorp, RyanDaWerewolf and Ryan_Shorthorn

Postby ~Doodle » Thu May 30, 2019 6:34 am

Username: _DJDoodle_

Age (may be private messaged): I have privately messaged you.

Time on the server: Just over 4 years now.

Discord (may be private messaged): ~Dõødlê#0770

Why you want the job: With the 4 years I have been playing this server, not once have a I seen RC to what I think can be it's full potential. There are always problems with lag, active management, ect. and with this position being open, I hope I can share ideas on what the management team and I could achieve.
Firstly, I have had expirences with city management as I founded Cape Coral the back of last year. This allowed me to gain nessecary skills to understand the basics to what a city needs to flourish. With RC being a prime retail spot with a warp, it removed a few of the problems with management such as getting enough foot traffic to the city. With this major steps already taken, we can work harder on other aspects such as lag, appealing looks, using the RC metro system, ect.
Finally, I would like to show a few topic proving these skills I have learnt can be put the the practical environment. Linked below are two topics. The first topic is one of many attempts made by the community to see change in RC. I created a topic suggesting lowering item frame numbers to reduce entity lag. This allowed the management to see there was an issue for some people and something should be done. The second topic is to one of a suburbs eviction list I had made with all evictable suburbs plots. This was aimed to get suburb plots evicted and ready for a new wave of plot auctions. Doing this helped me get a better understanding on how to manage mass evictions/checkups on inactive regions.
¹ https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=33377
² https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=287&t=33883

With all this in mind I hope the city management and I can create something amazing for RC and for the server.

Good luck to everyone!!
Last edited by ~Doodle on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~ADR » Thu May 30, 2019 8:51 am

Username: ARDash152004
Time on server: 1 year 2 months
Discord: ARDash152004#8957
Why you want the job: I want the job because I would love to help with a gov city and think I would be very useful, I am very active (mostly at night (EST)) and I have quite a bit of experience with cities.
Avara City Approved since 12/13/2018 Image
Inactive on server
Active on discord ARDash152004#8957

Postby CudleyNubles » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 pm

Bump - We need more applicants!

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:26 pm

CudleyNubles wrote:Bump - We need more applicants!

seems like enough to me lmao
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby thesterninator » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:20 am

Username: Thesterninator
Age (may be private messaged): 25
Time on server: 6 years
Discord (may be private messaged): PM
Why you want the job:
I was pretty active on the server in my hay day, even got modded. Took some time away to deal with some personal things, but now I'm back and looking to help the server where I can. Being on while RC was being built it's always held a special place in my heart and is still one of my favorite cities. I've run two cities prior to this fairly successfully including North Bay which was the largest city in its time and iCon City which helped me afford several larger plots in warp cities. I'm looking for a way to help the server and want to be able to do my abilities in whatever job affords availability to me.

Next