Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Suggestion discussions Slimefun Vote


Slimefun Vote

Made a suggestion for the server? Discuss it here.
Moderator: HelloMiners Admin
Forum rules
This section is solely for discussing suggestions posted in the Suggestions forum section.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion topic in the forum mentioned above.
When naming your topic, please use the same name as the suggestion, followed by "- discussion"

Yes or No on Keeping the plugin slimefun

Poll ended at Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:58 am

Yes
35
46%
No
41
54%
 
Total votes : 76

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:27 am

4K606 wrote:Never seen 63 votes in my life on this fourm. An offical topic needs to be made with a way better format for votting so you cant make alt fourm accounts.

*just say your post ultra* :/


Can I just say. Yes, 60 votes is insane. However, if anyone is about to complain and whine about it being abused then you need to shut up. The votes are pretty close as is, and if people are abusing it, which we cannot tell, then it's definitely on both sides. I haven't seen 25 people using slimefun and enjoying it on the server at all, nor have I seen 60 people recently on the server either. However, this topic has been bounced to all areas of players and it's entirely likely that they are all ligit. I'd personally reccomend a good form with discord & MC username collection to ensure they're who they say they are and can be contacted if queried. However, we are way to far in to change all of a sudden, and less people are likely to vote again if there has to be a revote.
_mentalgamer_ likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby 4K606 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:29 am

~Doodle wrote:
4K606 wrote:Never seen 63 votes in my life on this fourm. An offical topic needs to be made with a way better format for votting so you cant make alt fourm accounts.

*just say your post ultra* :/


Can I just say. Yes, 60 votes is insane. However, if anyone is about to complain and whine about it being abused then you need to shut up. The votes are pretty close as is, and if people are abusing it, which we cannot tell, then it's definitely on both sides. I haven't seen 25 people using slimefun and enjoying it on the server at all, nor have I seen 60 people recently on the server either. However, this topic has been bounced to all areas of players and it's entirely likely that they are all ligit. I'd personally reccomend a good form with discord & MC username collection to ensure they're who they say they are and can be contacted if queried. However, we are way to far in to change all of a sudden, and less people are likely to vote again if there has to be a revote.


My poll has not even been out a full day into its 5 day running peroid. I sent Ultra a message along the lines you just mentioned, hopefully he will respond back.
Joined Hellominers Feb. 14th 2017
West Helloclan Manager
Co-Creator of October Fest!
Private City Dept. Regulator
Owner of Emerald Cove!

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:32 am

4K606 wrote:
~Doodle wrote:
4K606 wrote:Never seen 63 votes in my life on this fourm. An offical topic needs to be made with a way better format for votting so you cant make alt fourm accounts.

*just say your post ultra* :/


Can I just say. Yes, 60 votes is insane. However, if anyone is about to complain and whine about it being abused then you need to shut up. The votes are pretty close as is, and if people are abusing it, which we cannot tell, then it's definitely on both sides. I haven't seen 25 people using slimefun and enjoying it on the server at all, nor have I seen 60 people recently on the server either. However, this topic has been bounced to all areas of players and it's entirely likely that they are all ligit. I'd personally reccomend a good form with discord & MC username collection to ensure they're who they say they are and can be contacted if queried. However, we are way to far in to change all of a sudden, and less people are likely to vote again if there has to be a revote.


My poll has not even been out a full day into its 5 day running peroid. I sent Ultra a message along the lines you just mentioned, hopefully he will respond back.


What I'm trying to say is that you just want staff to double check there aren't any alts in the voting and that's it. There's no reason for a revote and it'll severely affect the next set of results, so there's no need to send a DM at all xD
_UltraPro_ likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby Sir_Binary » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:35 am

CudleyNubles wrote:You see this is what I dont like and ruins the vote. First thing why just comment official vote on a topic made by a player. Like the post would get way more attention if it was officially made. Next thing you have people trying to msg others and influence their opinions. This creates a huge amount of bias when one person votes. For example Grin in his server related discord with over 50 people posting and pinging everyone to specifically vote for the removal of slime fun.

Image

Doesn't seem really fair at all.


campaigning happens ALL the time irl, no exception here. grin has the right to ping everyone on his servers to try to campaign for a vote. I mean, I'm pretty sure someone voted in spite of it and some people left his servers already so eh. also, Ultra literally asked for someone to make a topic on his behalf and consider it the official vote. yes, technically it should've been official in the first place, but the forums aren't too active and it's not like someone just thinks "oh unofficial slimefun vote, better ignore the topic >:)"
this poll has received more than enough attention on discord too as it is.

edit: agree with doodle, don't close this or something, just make sure no one is botting lol
~Doodle likes this post.
my last signature looked spammy so uh yeah add my disc at sirbinary#7593 if you want <3

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby 4K606 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:58 am

Vote will be used for refrence after its completed. Im cool with it up after my concerns were ratified. :) Keep em coming
2 people like this post.
Joined Hellominers Feb. 14th 2017
West Helloclan Manager
Co-Creator of October Fest!
Private City Dept. Regulator
Owner of Emerald Cove!

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby Sir_Binary » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:37 pm

so uh... vote or not, it's getting removed...
rEqUeStInG tOpIc LoCk
_UltraPro_ likes this post.
my last signature looked spammy so uh yeah add my disc at sirbinary#7593 if you want <3

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby _UltraPro_ » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:27 pm

Sir_Binary wrote:so uh... vote or not, it's getting removed...
rEqUeStInG tOpIc LoCk


We might re-add it after we get on the new server it's being removed so that we can stabilize the new server and then will re-add it if the server wont lag because of it and the community wants it.
_mentalgamer_ likes this post.

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby Sir_Binary » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:38 pm

_UltraPro_ wrote:
Sir_Binary wrote:so uh... vote or not, it's getting removed...
rEqUeStInG tOpIc LoCk


We might re-add it after we get on the new server it's being removed so that we can stabilize the new server and then will re-add it if the server wont lag because of it and the community wants it.


this vote tells us we shouldn't readd it tbh
_UltraPro_ likes this post.
my last signature looked spammy so uh yeah add my disc at sirbinary#7593 if you want <3

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby _UltraPro_ » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:05 pm

It will be the communities decision.

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby Dylad » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:03 pm

_UltraPro_ wrote:It will be the communities decision.

that's new
Sir_Binary likes this post.

PreviousNext