Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Suggestion discussions Slimefun Vote


Slimefun Vote

Made a suggestion for the server? Discuss it here.
Moderator: HelloMiners Admin
Forum rules
This section is solely for discussing suggestions posted in the Suggestions forum section.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion topic in the forum mentioned above.
When naming your topic, please use the same name as the suggestion, followed by "- discussion"

Yes or No on Keeping the plugin slimefun

Poll ended at Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:58 am

Yes
35
46%
No
41
54%
 
Total votes : 76

Slimefun Vote

Postby 4K606 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:58 am

Yes or No if you want to keep the plugin
Sir_Binary likes this post.
Joined Hellominers Feb. 14th 2017
West Helloclan Manager
Co-Creator of October Fest!
Private City Dept. Regulator
Owner of Emerald Cove!

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby _UltraPro_ » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:36 am

Official vote.
6 people like this post.

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby Chrono » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:47 am

_UltraPro_ wrote:Official vote.

Please announce this somewhere to make sure everybody gets a chance to vote. Not everybody will click on a poll made by a user
3 people like this post.
Used to be known as c_or_789
Official Government Events & Quests Staff

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby Sir_Binary » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:49 am

out of curiousity, when does the voting end?
Grinbear9 likes this post.
my last signature looked spammy so uh yeah add my disc at sirbinary#7593 if you want <3

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby ~Adu » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:51 pm

I think we need a more detailed vote on this because there are players who only want certain parts of slimefun to be removed and still have some fun items from slimefun..
_mentalgamer_ likes this post.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of Dubai
Owner of Veyron Group
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,500,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982

Connect with me:
Image

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby ~Doodle » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:10 pm

~Adu wrote:I think we need a more detailed vote on this because there are players who only want certain parts of slimefun to be removed and still have some fun items from slimefun..


The vote is to remove it entirely. Should the vote be no, then a second vote over what the remove or not can take place, OR, the admins will decide that themselves.
Sir_Binary likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby ~Adu » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:15 pm

~Doodle wrote:
~Adu wrote:I think we need a more detailed vote on this because there are players who only want certain parts of slimefun to be removed and still have some fun items from slimefun..


The vote is to remove it entirely. Should the vote be no, then a second vote over what the remove or not can take place, OR, the admins will decide that themselves.


Some people who will vote no probably dont even know all aspects of slimefun and are just removing it because of a few items/parts
_mentalgamer_ likes this post.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of Dubai
Owner of Veyron Group
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,500,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982

Connect with me:
Image

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby Sir_Binary » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:23 pm

~Adu wrote:
~Doodle wrote:
~Adu wrote:I think we need a more detailed vote on this because there are players who only want certain parts of slimefun to be removed and still have some fun items from slimefun..


The vote is to remove it entirely. Should the vote be no, then a second vote over what the remove or not can take place, OR, the admins will decide that themselves.


Some people who will vote no probably dont even know all aspects of slimefun and are just removing it because of a few items/parts


if people want to keep certain aspects of SF, they'll just vote yes? I mean, the vote is whether to keep slimefun, not whether people want to keep certain aspects. people can choose what aspects if "yes" wins. it's easier to see if there's a demand for slimefun in the first place than to see if people would like certain aspects.
~Doodle likes this post.
my last signature looked spammy so uh yeah add my disc at sirbinary#7593 if you want <3

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby gbt2001 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:13 pm

Sir_Binary][quote="~Adu wrote:
~Doodle wrote:
~Adu wrote:I think we need a more detailed vote on this because there are players who only want certain parts of slimefun to be removed and still have some fun items from slimefun..


The vote is to remove it entirely. Should the vote be no, then a second vote over what the remove or not can take place, OR, the admins will decide that themselves.


Some people who will vote no probably dont even know all aspects of slimefun and are just removing it because of a few items/parts


if people want to keep certain aspects of SF, they'll just vote yes? I mean, the vote is whether to keep slimefun, not whether people want to keep certain aspects. people can choose what aspects if "yes" wins. it's easier to see if there's a demand for slimefun in the first place than to see if people would like certain aspects.[/quote]

Sir, that is a terrible comment. This poll is just a yes or no and if you assume staff would ever put in the time to look into it (and even if they did it wouldnt be removed anyways based on current staff speed) you havent been on the server in the past year.

There is serious lack of understanding with this plugin and it shows.

Is there op things? Yes. Many of the op things however were already removed. The only things that are really left that could be seen as op are some of the magical things (wind staffs), electric tools (multi tool) and some random armor.

Most of things provide basic rewards for many of the people who put in months of work. Sirbinary and others. Based on your replies you don't know much of anything in regards to this plugin because if you did, you would actually bring up specifics when criticizing it.

I could care less about the tools and such being removed. It's mainly the fact you want to delete the machines and CT storages that come along with it.

Upper Staff clearly are not going to handle this right since they don't understand it and will just remove plugin without looking into what is good. You can spend days doing the plugin and get rewarded with a furnace system that goes faster than normal furnaces or are automatic. These automatic furnace reduce lag since we don't need complex set ups of redstone to make them work. The same goes for the CT and massive auto storage systems

Redstone does not work on this server and I want someone to show me a machine that hasn't completely broken due to the servers inability to hold redstone.

And when I call Out the staff, I mean it takes literal months to make basic decisions that are crucial for the server. Plot monopolization is single handily a gov issue now since the reason there is such monopoly is the gov won't allow auctions for a rule change that was supposed to take days and now takes months.

You have mods who like to shift blame on the community every second saying we are all hostile even though they change things that no one had a say in or dont fix things that are obviously op until the damage is permanent.

Removing this plugin will be beyond complicated and I don't think you realize since compensation will 100% have to be given since most of it is machines that take literal days to get and cost 1000s of forsals. The amount of coal that has been mined out and sold is astronomical and to say to many people who actually used the plugin they lose all their progress and the thousands they spent is a joke.
6 people like this post.

Re: Slimefun Vote

Postby ~Doodle » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:30 pm

gbt2001 wrote:Sir, that is a terrible comment. This poll is just a yes or no and if you assume staff would ever put in the time to look into it (and even if they did it wouldnt be removed anyways based on current staff speed) you havent been on the server in the past year.

There is serious lack of understanding with this plugin and it shows.

Is there op things? Yes. Many of the op things however were already removed. The only things that are really left that could be seen as op are some of the magical things (wind staffs), electric tools (multi tool) and some random armor.

Most of things provide basic rewards for many of the people who put in months of work. Sirbinary and others. Based on your replies you don't know much of anything in regards to this plugin because if you did, you would actually bring up specifics when criticizing it.

I could care less about the tools and such being removed. It's mainly the fact you want to delete the machines and CT storages that come along with it.

Upper Staff clearly are not going to handle this right since they don't understand it and will just remove plugin without looking into what is good. You can spend days doing the plugin and get rewarded with a furnace system that goes faster than normal furnaces or are automatic. These automatic furnace reduce lag since we don't need complex set ups of redstone to make them work. The same goes for the CT and massive auto storage systems

Redstone does not work on this server and I want someone to show me a machine that hasn't completely broken due to the servers inability to hold redstone.

And when I call Out the staff, I mean it takes literal months to make basic decisions that are crucial for the server. Plot monopolization is single handily a gov issue now since the reason there is such monopoly is the gov won't allow auctions for a rule change that was supposed to take days and now takes months.

You have mods who like to shift blame on the community every second saying we are all hostile even though they change things that no one had a say in or dont fix things that are obviously op until the damage is permanent.

Removing this plugin will be beyond complicated and I don't think you realize since compensation will 100% have to be given since most of it is machines that take literal days to get and cost 1000s of forsals. The amount of coal that has been mined out and sold is astronomical and to say to many people who actually used the plugin they lose all their progress and the thousands they spent is a joke.


Binary is right, the vote is to remove it entirely. Slimefun should never have been added in the first place and should the vote be in favour of removing, it will be removed. Saying you can because your too invested is a poor excuse.
2 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Next