Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Suggestion discussions Enable Pvp


Enable Pvp

Made a suggestion for the server? Discuss it here.
Moderator: HelloMiners Admin
Forum rules
This section is solely for discussing suggestions posted in the Suggestions forum section.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion topic in the forum mentioned above.
When naming your topic, please use the same name as the suggestion, followed by "- discussion"

Enable Pvp

Postby MrNuggly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:32 am

Last time I suggested this and it was immediately shot down for no reason at all, so I am suggesting it again. I think we should enable pvp on the entire server. It would add actual conflict and struggle on the server, and cause there to be way more than just building shit. Literally the only thing the server does now is produce things either for a higher balance (which is literally a just increasing a number, people don't even spend their money) or for building things that are literally copied from other servers. The interaction between players is dying and people don't even play ironball anymore. This server will die without more things to do, the economy has already been inflated to hell theres no point in doing anything related to it. People autofarmed and stacked up their balances and ruined the activity of the server. If pvp was enabled people would have to form groups to protect themselves or to go after other people, and it would overall have a lot more activity than what currently happens. I also think it would attract better people than the server has previously attracted, literally the majority of the players on here farm and do nothing and then quit when their balance is at a certain number. Give your thoughts below

Re: Enable Pvp

Postby TLG_lost » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:34 am

I agree with this just allow city owners to turn it off if they need to
The best weaboo on the server
True Meme Lord
Image

Re: Enable Pvp

Postby MrNuggly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:35 am

TLG_lost wrote:I agree with this just allow city owners to turn it off if they need to
Maybe safezones in cities are fine but an entire city would be too much refuge
2 people like this post.

Re: Enable Pvp

Postby TLG_lost » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:27 am

MrNuggly wrote:
TLG_lost wrote:I agree with this just allow city owners to turn it off if they need to
Maybe safezones in cities are fine but an entire city would be too much refuge

True like if your city has and airport the it would be the safe zone of your city
2 people like this post.
The best weaboo on the server
True Meme Lord
Image

Re: Enable Pvp

Postby supermagicalplay » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:03 am

I think this is a good idea, given that people can turn pvp off on their own regions at any time. This way, people can dedicate their own safezones, in places like safe trade. I’d personally prefer my buildings to have pvp disabled.
chickenfarm7. likes this post.
Image

Re: Enable Pvp

Postby MrNuggly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:18 pm

supermagicalplay wrote:I think this is a good idea, given that people can turn pvp off on their own regions at any time. This way, people can dedicate their own safezones, in places like safe trade. I’d personally prefer my buildings to have pvp disabled.


That still gets rid of the need to defend yourself or the ability to go after other people. In my opinion there should be little to no safezones, and private players shouldnt be allowed to disable pvp on their regions

Re: Enable Pvp

Postby Sweg » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:54 pm

Either this or turn off keepinv.

One or the other bc both would be a lil too hardcore
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Re: Enable Pvp

Postby MrPumpcan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:19 pm

MrNuggly wrote:
supermagicalplay wrote:I think this is a good idea, given that people can turn pvp off on their own regions at any time. This way, people can dedicate their own safezones, in places like safe trade. I’d personally prefer my buildings to have pvp disabled.


That still gets rid of the need to defend yourself or the ability to go after other people. In my opinion there should be little to no safezones, and private players shouldnt be allowed to disable pvp on their regions


agreed
Image
Companies/Citys I Own
Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Dove Valley City
Net Worth 400K+
#I'mWithBeta - Spread the hashtag.

Re: Enable Pvp

Postby OmnieDD » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:44 pm

I support this idea, but there should be certain areas without PVP. Like spawns, airports, ect.
2 people like this post.
Mayor of Silver Lake
CEO of Omnie Inc, Retail
CEO of Stellar Industries, Apartments and Shops
Player Helper since 2019
West City Eviction Management
Net Worth of ~2 Million
Playing Since 2017

Image

Re: Enable Pvp

Postby xxdarkerxx » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:25 pm

This sounds fun. They should make it so its only on weekends or something though.
Owner of DarkCo
Manager of BlueLine VC
CEO of Surplus
darker#5477

Next