Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Suggestion discussions [Discussion] New [PRINTER] tag

[Discussion] New [PRINTER] tag

Made a suggestion for the server? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
This section is solely for discussing suggestions posted in the Suggestions forum section.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion topic in the forum mentioned above.
When naming your topic, please use the same name as the suggestion, followed by "- discussion"

Would you like this tag added

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes : 14

Re: [Discussion] New [PRINTER] tag

Postby Zyra_bot » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:21 am

_DJDoodle_ wrote:If a plugin was made that everyone could use, this would be great however right now, nobody can create 1.13 plugins and everyone still has to use schematics print function. As I said to you in-game, amazing idea, realistically not gonna happen.

Um I thought we where not allowed to use schematics print function but only the blueprint..? Has this been changed?

Postby nicochulo2001 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:59 am

Zyra_bot wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:If a plugin was made that everyone could use, this would be great however right now, nobody can create 1.13 plugins and everyone still has to use schematics print function. As I said to you in-game, amazing idea, realistically not gonna happen.

Um I thought we where not allowed to use schematics print function but only the blueprint..? Has this been changed?

Not at all! In fact, what I suggest is the legalization of such prints through a tag, which would be given by admins using a similar forum to the [TNT] tag forum, and would be limited to a specific area

Postby Zyra_bot » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:11 am

nicochulo2001 wrote:Not at all! In fact, what I suggest is the legalization of such prints through a tag, which would be given by admins using a similar forum to the [TNT] tag forum, and would be limited to a specific area

then my first comment still stands read that for my current perspective and questions.

Postby Zeek__ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:55 am

WorldEdit 1.13 allows for what he is suggesting... do your research
Hello.

Postby Cheerios32 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 am

Zeek__ wrote:

That's pasting schematics, which requires them to be uploaded.

We may as well grant everyone console access.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby Amoni » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:22 am

Cheerios32 wrote:
Zeek__ wrote:

That's pasting schematics, which requires them to be uploaded.

We may as well grant everyone console access.

[Console] would suit me
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby Maxxx » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Ok I like the idea! First of all it won't provide an advantage to specific players. +1 But there is no system...

System: 1. a rg can be made by a mod 15 blocks or so outside so you know how big the area is as no one will be added thus helping the problem of overprinting and this rg should tell them right of the rg. 2. A three strike system should be in place if a printer prints out of his/her rg it is 1 strike and when 3 strikes are reached the player is banned and never given the right to print. 3. Have gov charge for how big a rg is and have normal builders compete with gov. Want it built now? Pay gov a huge fee. Want it to be built cheaper hire a player. This system will save time which is something not everyone has.
Owner of The Mine Shop.
Made By Egor

I'm not special.
I just work hard.
I suggest you do to.
I'm just a hard working American.

#I'mwithbeta
#unbanforsals
#unbangbt
#unbanzillux

Previous