Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Suggestion discussions [Discussion] Reviving BP (Updated and added admin request)

[Discussion] Reviving BP (Updated and added admin request)

Made a suggestion for the server? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
This section is solely for discussing suggestions posted in the Suggestions forum section.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion topic in the forum mentioned above.
When naming your topic, please use the same name as the suggestion, followed by "- discussion"

Do you think this should happen?

Yes
65%
Maybe (elaborate?)
12%
No
24%

Total votes : 17

Re: [Discussion] Reviving BP

Postby MyNameIsSakura » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:03 pm

I already know I was fired lol. And just an FYI your seeming salty yourself rn lol to cookie. If I was you I would just talk to Somfic as atm he is technically the most senior member of the bo team so it would be his desision
~Cookie likes this post.
Inactive :)

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:55 pm

MyNameIsSakura wrote:I already know I was fired lol. And just an FYI your seeming salty yourself rn lol to cookie. If I was you I would just talk to Somfic as atm he is technically the most senior member of the bp team so it would be his desision

Agreed. I'll bring it up to somfic. Thanks for telling me!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby ~Cookie » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:23 pm

I spoke out of turn so I’m sorry. I was a bit salty.
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.
Off enjoying summer and learning to drive.

Battle Palace Host

Approved Cookie

Authorized Overlord

Discord is XL_Cookie#4364

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:17 pm

~Cookie wrote:I spoke out of turn so I’m sorry. I was a bit salty.

Same here. I'm sorry I was salty too. Sorry :(
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

Founder of Cape Coral!

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby MyNameIsSakura » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:18 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:

Next time at the very least give us some chips with that salt
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.
Inactive :)

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:21 pm

MyNameIsSakura wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:

Next time at the very least give us some chips with that salt

You forgot the vinegar. Anyway, I was thinking for the bee we could make everyone clear their inventory then they choose a class, they are given the items for that class and enter the arena. After they die or they complete all the waves, their inventory is cleared so that way they don't have access the class items outside of the event.
3 people like this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:21 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
MyNameIsSakura wrote:Next time at the very least give us some chips with that salt

You forgot the vinegar. Anyway, I was thinking for the bee we could make everyone clear their inventory then they choose a class, they are given the items for that class and enter the arena. After they die or they complete all the waves, their inventory is cleared so that way they don't have access the class items outside of the event.

I totally agree! A whole ranking system in the revived BP (H.E.L.L) would be epic! More wins/events played, higher ranking, better rewards.
Glad to have a staff response so soon :)

Founder of Cape Coral!

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:27 am

_DJDoodle_ wrote:
I totally agree! A whole ranking system in the revived BP (H.E.L.L) would be epic! More wins/events played, higher ranking, better rewards.

A ranking system? No, if you have ever played any or the original mob arenas with a month arena plugin, then you would understand. The classes are like the tank, Archer, mage, fighter, ect. All would have their own custom kits. Be For example, the tank has a decrease in speed but better armor.

Postby Tekton9 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:31 am

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:

A ranking system? No, if you have ever played any or the original mob arenas with a month arena plugin, then you would understand. The classes are like the tank, Archer, mage, fighter, ect. All would have their own custom kits. Be For example, the tank has a decrease in speed but better armor.

Man I remember getting home from school and grinding this shit on my favorite factions server.
Endershack likes this post.
Owner of ISI - The Best Superstore On Hellominers - Visit our Swamp City location!

Net Worth - F900,000

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:06 am

Tekton9 wrote:Man I remember getting home from school and grinding this shit on my favorite factions server.

I figured played it on a towny server. But now I can't seem to be able to find it.

PreviousNext