Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Total restart, a new beginning

Total restart, a new beginning

Want to make a suggestion for the server? Post it here.

Re: Total restart, a new beginning

Postby Arakorni89 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 am

soccerboy61 wrote:There comes a time in ones life that you have to "grow up" and move on from video games of this kind. I know some may not like this but when you hit the real world theres no time for fun and games.

Sounds pretty depressing to me. But explain, why would you need to "grow up" and give up games after you basically have not any homework to do anymore? After you graduate from uni you have nothing but time to do what ever you like basically, in addition to your family obligations and jobs.
Tough but fair
Networth: Who cares

Re: Total restart, a new beginning

Postby 1054148 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:40 pm

Arakorni89 wrote:
soccerboy61 wrote:There comes a time in ones life that you have to "grow up" and move on from video games of this kind. I know some may not like this but when you hit the real world theres no time for fun and games.

Sounds pretty depressing to me. But explain, why would you need to "grow up" and give up games after you basically have not any homework to do anymore? After you graduate from uni you have nothing but time to do what ever you like basically, in addition to your family obligations and jobs.

this was not a very educated statement lol. that is arguably one of the busiest times of your life. and honestly I think what he meant was people realize that they don’t need to waste time on Minecraft and do more important things.
~Hunter likes this post.
MC Name- Br4den

Previous