Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Suggestion discussions [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD


[Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Made a suggestion for the server? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
This section is solely for discussing suggestions posted in the Suggestions forum section.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion topic in the forum mentioned above.
When naming your topic, please use the same name as the suggestion, followed by "- discussion"

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:26 pm

To be honest mob hunting is still one of the best ways for new players to earn money. I know this because it is what I do, then I go to ashford to exchange my xp from the mobs into xp bottles and then go sell those to a shop. Doing this, I can easily make a couple k an hour.
Image

Image

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby d0dleysvrz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:41 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:To be honest mob hunting is still one of the best ways for new players to earn money. I know this because it is what I do, then I go to ashford to exchange my xp from the mobs into xp bottles and then go sell those to a shop. Doing this, I can easily make a couple k an hour.


wait you can exchange xp for bottles? HOW O>O
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 359.125F

Image

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:20 pm

d0dleysvrz wrote:
DR_StevenStrange wrote:To be honest mob hunting is still one of the best ways for new players to earn money. I know this because it is what I do, then I go to ashford to exchange my xp from the mobs into xp bottles and then go sell those to a shop. Doing this, I can easily make a couple k an hour.


wait you can exchange xp for bottles? HOW O>O

You take glass bottles to the ashford bank and click on the xp transfer sign.
Image

Image

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby d0dleysvrz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:55 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
d0dleysvrz wrote:
DR_StevenStrange wrote:To be honest mob hunting is still one of the best ways for new players to earn money. I know this because it is what I do, then I go to ashford to exchange my xp from the mobs into xp bottles and then go sell those to a shop. Doing this, I can easily make a couple k an hour.


wait you can exchange xp for bottles? HOW O>O

You take glass bottles to the ashford bank and click on the xp transfer sign.


you've just opened a world to me xD
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 359.125F

Image

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:32 pm

.
Last edited by _DJDoodle_ on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock.

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm

d0dleysvrz wrote:you've just opened a world to me xD


same
When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock.

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Previous