Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD


[Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Want to make a suggestion for the server? Post it here.

[Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:05 pm

What is an Afk pass?

An afk pass is where the player can bypass the 15 afk kick as long as they hold this pass.

What im trying to say and get across

The general idea of what this may do is mean that people can do long-ish periods of afk stuff.
Although to an extent this is a bannable offence but this idea is where you say have 1 hour of free, anti-kick afking so people can make a bit of money. people may disagree with the use of this but after some spoons said obsidian was to op (i didnt think it was) people haven't be able to make some Forsales as easy.
This is an item that will be restricted and u have to prove that u can have it. this is meant to help the econimy buy making money for people who then put it into circulation and get the economy running again and keep it that way.

The benefits

People can make some money.
This stops people attempting from afk-farming, ect.
It makes new players stay as they can start to afford houses and they can make a decent amount of money.***
It stops the rich who think new players shouldnt make money so easily and try to make it harder to get money stop doing so
Everyone can have fun!!!

The problems

Loads of people will want to have this pass
It attracts people to do nothing and make money
It could start lots of lag

The solution!

You can only obtain it through the following:

Good activity
Almost no offences to the server
Responsibility (not age restricted)
Agreement that it shall not be abused and agreed to the terms ****

It would only be able to be used for say an hour at a time. it would bypass the 15 min afk cycle but not the server restarts so its not like an afk overnight.

Extras

people can only get this say ever month or so
this is not a thing that shall be distributed is big quantities
only around 3 people could have this pass at once.
it cant be sold or traded

please remember this is only a suggestion and i hope everyone considers this as a proper thing. also remember that it would have to be done on trust, responsibility and behaviour otherwise we will have abuses and the server wont lag cause only 3 people will have it at any one time (throughout timezones) so the chances of there being someone using this card it about 1 per 48+ hours
this would also only would be restricted heavily so it isnt something that would happen a lot but enough to be used properly


please comment your thoughts below :D

thx,

~YoAvDoodle or _DJDoodle_
3 people like this post.
When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock.

https://imgur.com/a/l4X7M

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby d0dleysvrz » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:37 pm

if our rules are against it, why make something thats against the rules....
2 people like this post.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 256.215F

Image

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby ~Bloom » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Theres a reason you play hellominers it's to have fun and interact with the community then make some cash. I don't see what the purpose is of dragging people into being afk?
4 people like this post.
Owner Of Fresco Inc



Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:09 pm

d0dleysvrz wrote:if our rules are against it, why make something thats against the rules....


its not against the rules, its only against the rules if people are trying to deliberately bypass the 15 kick system
When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock.

https://imgur.com/a/l4X7M

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:11 pm

~Bloom wrote:Theres a reason you play hellominers it's to have fun and interact with the community then make some cash. I don't see what the purpose is of dragging people into being afk?


no its that people who want to be able to afk for an hour or so for a bit of cash. its not for people who dont want to xD
all of this was the reaction that i was expecting. u just need to see the logic behind it to see both sides, then u can choose what u think xD
When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock.

https://imgur.com/a/l4X7M

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby d0dleysvrz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:01 pm

ok so, a player gets this pass for whatever reason he needs it.

As bloom said, when playing on the server, why would u be afking for over an hour other than keeping an xp farm going or another farms thats making him/her shit tons of money.

Why be afk for an hour when you're playing a game, not afking it.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 256.215F

Image

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby ~Malamute » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:17 pm

How exactly would this help newbies make money lmao it’s basically just a thing that doesn’t kick u
Retired player since June 2017!
If you would like to keep up with me, discord: @MrKydron; or instagram: @Foozly720

”but now - The world I knew - will fade away ‘cos today is a turn of the page. And soon, all of my dreams, they will come true they have to, yes when I’m there with you” -S3RL
"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby Laccase » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:17 pm

~Bloom wrote:Theres a reason you play hellominers it's to have fun and interact with the community then make some cash. I don't see what the purpose is of dragging people into being afk?

Lol if that's the case you might as well illegalize auto-farms.

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby ~Bmatt » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Dude .. Why don't you make money the right way. Mob grinding is done for and not the purpose of this server. Besides, the whole afk kick rule was introduced because of mob grinding and lag and now you're basically suggesting we remove it.
Visit the OreStore topic! - Our factory will be built soon! Stay tuned
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Cool new additions! Check us out by clicking the link!
Stats!-
HM player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Staff Member, Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th millionare on HM.
"Being wealthy should not be considered a supremacy or grant, but an incredible achievement one has earned from years of work dedication" -CallMeBmatt 2017

Re: [Suggestion] Afk passes -ye it says that xD

Postby ~Bloom » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Laccase wrote:
~Bloom wrote:Theres a reason you play hellominers it's to have fun and interact with the community then make some cash. I don't see what the purpose is of dragging people into being afk?

Lol if that's the case you might as well illegalize auto-farms.

What you just said makes no sense. Auto farms don't stop you from playing hellominers. You can do plenty of other things on hellominers while your farm works away... An afk pass would be people sitting down logging on then leaving to go about life.... Ask yourself does it make any sense before trying to start an argument about it.
Owner Of Fresco Inc



Next