Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Suggestion discussions [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warning


[Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warning

Made a suggestion for the server? Discuss it here.
Forum rules
This section is solely for discussing suggestions posted in the Suggestions forum section.
Please ensure you include a link at the top of your topic with the link to the suggestion topic in the forum mentioned above.
When naming your topic, please use the same name as the suggestion, followed by "- discussion"

Opinions?

I agree with removing the ban
11
26%
I agree with shortening the ban
12
29%
I disagree to both
16
38%
I disagree to one
2
5%
I agree with both
1
2%
 
Total votes : 42

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby Korzq » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Dylad wrote:
knightz wrote:I kill ppl outside of pvp zone all the time but I do it in a good/joking way and ppl never report me.

I did that once and got reported ;-;

Then u need to know who to pvp and who to not
Yo

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby Pebbles0224 (Pebs) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Honestly, 2 weeks seems a bit rough. But if players know the rules they shouldn't be pushing people into water and pouring lava on them. It's seen as a troll and it's stupid. I do agree maybe for doing something so simple as pushing someone in water, the ban should be shortened.

LojoWhite once poured lava on my bedspawn and I couldn't respawn because of lava over it. I had to contact someone outside of the game to tell a mod. He killed me over 20 times and he was banned for a very long time. :P Which makes sense because I couldn't even type and respawn.
4 people like this post.
Malibu coming to you soon!
IGN: Pebbles0224

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby Dylad » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:25 am

Pebbles0224 (Pebs) wrote:Honestly, 2 weeks seems a bit rough. But if players know the rules they shouldn't be pushing people into water and pouring lava on them. It's seen as a troll and it's stupid. I do agree maybe for doing something so simple as pushing someone in water, the ban should be shortened.

LojoWhite once poured lava on my bedspawn and I couldn't respawn because of lava over it. I had to contact someone outside of the game to tell a mod. He killed me over 20 times and he was banned for a very long time. :P Which makes sense because I couldn't even type and respawn.

I partially agree to that. Someone who does that in your case (LojoWhite) is seen as a troll, but for people who do it for banter at the time, should get a few days of the ban. The only reason someone should be banned for two weeks when killing one person is if they were seen as a troll. Multiple times, people do this for banter and do it to the wrong people. I did it for banter and got reported, even though I wasn't trying to hurt or troll anyone. I just was trying to have fun. I knew it was against the rules, but I doubted that Bloom would even report me, forgetting about tension during that week.
Pebbles0224 (Pebs) likes this post.
Dylad
=-=-=-=-=-Net-Worth- 300k=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=-=-=-Owner Of Soleil=-=-=-=-=-=-

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby Pebbles0224 (Pebs) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:51 am

Dylad wrote:
Pebbles0224 (Pebs) wrote:Honestly, 2 weeks seems a bit rough. But if players know the rules they shouldn't be pushing people into water and pouring lava on them. It's seen as a troll and it's stupid. I do agree maybe for doing something so simple as pushing someone in water, the ban should be shortened.

LojoWhite once poured lava on my bedspawn and I couldn't respawn because of lava over it. I had to contact someone outside of the game to tell a mod. He killed me over 20 times and he was banned for a very long time. :P Which makes sense because I couldn't even type and respawn.

I partially agree to that. Someone who does that in your case (LojoWhite) is seen as a troll, but for people who do it for banter at the time, should get a few days of the ban. The only reason someone should be banned for two weeks when killing one person is if they were seen as a troll. Multiple times, people do this for banter and do it to the wrong people. I did it for banter and got reported, even though I wasn't trying to hurt or troll anyone. I just was trying to have fun. I knew it was against the rules, but I doubted that Bloom would even report me, forgetting about tension during that week.

Yea, in that case it's understandable. You probably could of been banned for maybe 2-4 days max, and that would be fair imo. Not 2 weeks lol
Dylad likes this post.
Malibu coming to you soon!
IGN: Pebbles0224

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby Fr00t » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:25 am

I think ur just triggered that u got a ban for pvp...
2 people like this post.
D0n't mess with me 0r y0u will be rekt like Moonie.
Image
He th0ught he c0uld beat me in a 1v1 with fists 0nly t0 realize that I am the best minecraft PvPer since Notch.

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:41 am

Fr00t wrote:I think ur just triggered that u got a ban for pvp...


nice, seems like you haven't found your way to adulthood yet.
4 people like this post.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 359.125F

Image

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby Fr00t » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:38 am

d0dleysvrz wrote:
Fr00t wrote:I think ur just triggered that u got a ban for pvp...


nice, seems like you haven't found your way to adulthood yet.


Tanks u ##]*¥{%{

lol it's called a joke m9
d0dleysvrz likes this post.
D0n't mess with me 0r y0u will be rekt like Moonie.
Image
He th0ught he c0uld beat me in a 1v1 with fists 0nly t0 realize that I am the best minecraft PvPer since Notch.

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby ~Aryan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:52 am

d0dleysvrz wrote:
Fr00t wrote:I think ur just triggered that u got a ban for pvp...


nice, seems like you haven't found your way to adulthood yet.


I laughed way too hard at this... :lol:

(not trying to offend fr00t or anything, he's great)
3 people like this post.
<~Aryan> "It's the small things in life that make one happy, cherish those moments"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
CEO & Founder of Elemental Incorporated
CEO & Co-Founder of Citadel Infrastructure Company
City Founder of Elemental Hills
Secretary of State for Ashford City
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Net Worth: F2,136,000
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby d0dleysvrz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Fr00t wrote:
d0dleysvrz wrote:
Fr00t wrote:I think ur just triggered that u got a ban for pvp...


nice, seems like you haven't found your way to adulthood yet.


Tanks u ##]*¥{%{

lol it's called a joke m9


I'm aware :P
2 people like this post.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 359.125F

Image

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby o_o » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:12 pm

im new to the server (well been online for 2 weeka) but 2 weeks is bit too much for something that is such a small deal, considering that what gaming_cow did based off of his bantopic was much worse than what dylad did, yet cow got less bantime. i wonder what staff thinks about lowering the ban.

PreviousNext