Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warning

[Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warning

Want to make a suggestion for the server? Post it here.

Opinions?

I agree with removing the ban
26%
I agree with shortening the ban
29%
I disagree to both
38%
I disagree to one
5%
I agree with both
2%

Total votes : 42

Re: [Suggestion] Lowering the pvp ban/removing it to a warni

Postby Korzq » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Dylad wrote:
knightz wrote:I kill ppl outside of pvp zone all the time but I do it in a good/joking way and ppl never report me.

I did that once and got reported ;-;

Then u need to know who to pvp and who to not
Raven’s son

Postby Pebbles0224 (Pebs) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Honestly, 2 weeks seems a bit rough. But if players know the rules they shouldn't be pushing people into water and pouring lava on them. It's seen as a troll and it's stupid. I do agree maybe for doing something so simple as pushing someone in water, the ban should be shortened.

LojoWhite once poured lava on my bedspawn and I couldn't respawn because of lava over it. I had to contact someone outside of the game to tell a mod. He killed me over 20 times and he was banned for a very long time. :P Which makes sense because I couldn't even type and respawn.
4 people like this post.
Malibu coming to you soon!
IGN: Pebbles0224

Postby Dylad » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:25 am

Pebbles0224 (Pebs) wrote:Honestly, 2 weeks seems a bit rough. But if players know the rules they shouldn't be pushing people into water and pouring lava on them. It's seen as a troll and it's stupid. I do agree maybe for doing something so simple as pushing someone in water, the ban should be shortened.

LojoWhite once poured lava on my bedspawn and I couldn't respawn because of lava over it. I had to contact someone outside of the game to tell a mod. He killed me over 20 times and he was banned for a very long time. :P Which makes sense because I couldn't even type and respawn.

I partially agree to that. Someone who does that in your case (LojoWhite) is seen as a troll, but for people who do it for banter at the time, should get a few days of the ban. The only reason someone should be banned for two weeks when killing one person is if they were seen as a troll. Multiple times, people do this for banter and do it to the wrong people. I did it for banter and got reported, even though I wasn't trying to hurt or troll anyone. I just was trying to have fun. I knew it was against the rules, but I doubted that Bloom would even report me, forgetting about tension during that week.
Pebbles0224 (Pebs) likes this post.
Like • _UltraPro_ likes this post.

Postby Pebbles0224 (Pebs) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:51 am

Dylad wrote:
Pebbles0224 (Pebs) wrote:Honestly, 2 weeks seems a bit rough. But if players know the rules they shouldn't be pushing people into water and pouring lava on them. It's seen as a troll and it's stupid. I do agree maybe for doing something so simple as pushing someone in water, the ban should be shortened.

I partially agree to that. Someone who does that in your case (LojoWhite) is seen as a troll, but for people who do it for banter at the time, should get a few days of the ban. The only reason someone should be banned for two weeks when killing one person is if they were seen as a troll. Multiple times, people do this for banter and do it to the wrong people. I did it for banter and got reported, even though I wasn't trying to hurt or troll anyone. I just was trying to have fun. I knew it was against the rules, but I doubted that Bloom would even report me, forgetting about tension during that week.

Yea, in that case it's understandable. You probably could of been banned for maybe 2-4 days max, and that would be fair imo. Not 2 weeks lol
Dylad likes this post.
Malibu coming to you soon!
IGN: Pebbles0224

Postby Fr00t » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:25 am

I think ur just triggered that u got a ban for pvp...
2 people like this post.
D0n't mess with me 0r y0u will be rekt like Moonie.
He th0ught he c0uld beat me in a 1v1 with fists 0nly t0 realize that I am the best minecraft PvPer since Notch.

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:41 am

Fr00t wrote:I think ur just triggered that u got a ban for pvp...

nice, seems like you haven't found your way to adulthood yet.
4 people like this post.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 146.170F

Postby Fr00t » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:38 am

d0dleysvrz wrote:

Tanks u ##]*¥{%{

lol it's called a joke m9
d0dleysvrz likes this post.
D0n't mess with me 0r y0u will be rekt like Moonie.
He th0ught he c0uld beat me in a 1v1 with fists 0nly t0 realize that I am the best minecraft PvPer since Notch.

Postby ~Aryan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:52 am

d0dleysvrz wrote:

I laughed way too hard at this... :lol:

(not trying to offend fr00t or anything, he's great)
3 people like this post.
<~Aryan> "It's the small things in life that make one happy, cherish those moments"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
CEO & Founder of Elemental Incorporated
CEO & Co-Founder of Citadel Infrastructure Company
City Founder of Elemental Hills
Secretary of State for Ashford City
Net Worth: F2,136,000

Postby d0dleysvrz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Fr00t wrote:
d0dleysvrz wrote:

Tanks u ##]*¥{%{

lol it's called a joke m9

I'm aware :P
2 people like this post.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 146.170F

Postby o_o » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:12 pm

im new to the server (well been online for 2 weeka) but 2 weeks is bit too much for something that is such a small deal, considering that what gaming_cow did based off of his bantopic was much worse than what dylad did, yet cow got less bantime. i wonder what staff thinks about lowering the ban.

PreviousNext