Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Suggestions Would this plugin be good for the server?

Would this plugin be good for the server?

Want to make a suggestion for the server? Post it here.

Would this plugin be good for the server?

Postby Iuoae » Tue May 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Iuoae - Musician | HelloMiners Entrepreneur

Co-Owner and founder of Sycamore City | Alliance coordinator for the Western HelloMiners City Alliance | Member of the Wilderness Preservation Dept. Management Team

Also CEO of EnderShop, CEO of HelloMiners homeless charity, official HM player helper

Net worth 460k

Re: Would this plugin be good for the server?

Postby ~Malamute » Tue May 02, 2017 4:53 pm

It would be better if you actually describe it :p
Retired player since June 2017!
If you would like to keep up with me, discord: @MrKydron; or instagram: @Foozly720

”but now - The world I knew - will fade away ‘cos today is a turn of the page. And soon, all of my dreams, they will come true they have to, yes when I’m there with you” -S3RL
"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby KyleDaForumPolice » Tue May 02, 2017 5:04 pm

TheLittleHusky wrote:It would be better if you actually describe it :p

I mean if you read the description of the plugin you would know it's a plugin where you can sit on certain blocks.
Zyra_bot likes this post.
~Kyle
    CEO and Owner of Kabeer Designs
    Owner of Dubai
    Total newb
    Forum cop
    Horse

"Should we not jump off this cliff?" - Kyle 2017
"Pfft Nah"- Jenica 2017
RIP Jenica and Kyle 2017

Postby ~Malamute » Tue May 02, 2017 5:11 pm

KyleDaHorse wrote:
TheLittleHusky wrote:It would be better if you actually describe it :p

I mean if you read the description of the plugin you would know it's a plugin where you can sit on certain blocks.

Ik I read it but when you only have the link and text with "is this good for the server?" It's not really anything...

I think there was something like this before but it got really bad and was removed
Retired player since June 2017!
If you would like to keep up with me, discord: @MrKydron; or instagram: @Foozly720

”but now - The world I knew - will fade away ‘cos today is a turn of the page. And soon, all of my dreams, they will come true they have to, yes when I’m there with you” -S3RL
"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby ~Gummybear » Tue May 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Yeh Sk added it for a few hours and you could glitch through walls with them.
HelloMiners player since: 15th May 2016

- Obtain your dream that seems so far away, and get your binoculars out and see the different paths. 2K17

Postby d0dleysvrz » Tue May 02, 2017 5:34 pm

looks nice.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 256.215F

Postby SucceededKiller » Tue May 02, 2017 7:14 pm

We added chairs not all that long ago and it...had its' problems. I'd be up for trying it again when I get the chance, but a plugin with no updates since 2014, whilst it may still work, would not be a good idea long-term. :P
6 people like this post.
"Alla vill till himmelen men ingen vill dö" - Everyone wants to go to heaven but no-one wants to die.
"I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fighting 'til the war's won,I don't care if heaven won't take me back."
"Some, some die young. But you better hold on. so many things I need to say to you. Please don't, don't let me go. And we said we would die together."

Postby SucceededKiller » Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 am

Chairs are currently back, no issues so far but let me know if you come across any.

You can't warp while sat down. While it will send you there, it will then bring you back and out of your seat.
4 people like this post.
"Alla vill till himmelen men ingen vill dö" - Everyone wants to go to heaven but no-one wants to die.
"I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fighting 'til the war's won,I don't care if heaven won't take me back."
"Some, some die young. But you better hold on. so many things I need to say to you. Please don't, don't let me go. And we said we would die together."

Postby d0dleysvrz » Fri May 19, 2017 12:53 pm

great!
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 256.215F

Postby Iuoae » Fri May 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Omg tysm SK :D , what a great day for HelloMiners!
Iuoae - Musician | HelloMiners Entrepreneur

Co-Owner and founder of Sycamore City | Alliance coordinator for the Western HelloMiners City Alliance | Member of the Wilderness Preservation Dept. Management Team

Also CEO of EnderShop, CEO of HelloMiners homeless charity, official HM player helper

Net worth 460k

Next