Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Last reply wins 100k!

Last reply wins 100k!

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Re: Last reply wins 100k!

Postby ~Billy » Tue May 19, 2020 6:20 am

i think i'll have grandkids before anyone wins this...
2 people like this post.
~Billy
Owner Of BTN Network (What is this 2016?)
(Former) Owner of North Bay, Southgate, Columbia, Oasis and several other cities
(Former) Owner and Creator of the MegaCentre (it got taken away from me lol)
(Former) Swamp Isles Founderer
Send me a pm if you're interested in working together on some-ting

Postby KingELB » Thu May 21, 2020 3:30 pm

Ehem... I need moolah, and what better way to advertise my expensive items then on a giveaway topic!
Buy my knowledge tomes to unlock the Slimefun stuff with ease!

Just do /warp Dealership you'll see my building.
Owner of ECorp, the company no-one's heard of.

Postby ~Doodle » Fri May 22, 2020 2:19 am

Sir_Binary wrote:
SpartanPride7 wrote:No one will win if we don't work together.

If I win with this reply here, I'll cut it evenly with everyone else who 1) already replied on this topic previously, 2) with or everyone who likes this post, and 3) with anyone who wants a cut.

Let's work together and get the money :). Otherwise, it'll be a repeat of mine (where no one won).

on behalf of SpartanPride7. please don't comment, you're gonna ruin our few chances to rob richie of 100k.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ayalaandtal » Fri May 22, 2020 2:08 pm

i want money!!!

Postby Sir_Binary » Fri May 22, 2020 10:42 pm

~Doodle wrote:
Sir_Binary wrote:

If I win with this reply here, I'll cut it evenly with everyone else who 1) already replied on this topic previously, 2) with or everyone who likes this post, and 3) with anyone who wants a cut.

Let's work together and get the money :). Otherwise, it'll be a repeat of mine (where no one won).

on behalf of SpartanPride7. please don't comment, you're gonna ruin our few chances to rob richie of 100k.

listen all, if you want money, just let this happen. pls let us rob richie and stop replying because none of yous are gonna get it. this is on behalf of spartan's original comment. you will all get a cut of the money if we win, but if we don't work together and have random replies, we won't get anywhere. but hey, what do I know, I don't play on the server anymore
sub to my yt rn or you owe me F10k
https://www.youtube.com/sirbinary

alternatively send a really nice msg to my discord
sirbinary#7593

Postby ayalaandtal » Tue May 26, 2020 1:53 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm new and i only play 1.5 hours a day, so i can hardly get money. i have been playing for 2 weeks and i only have 11k, so i really need this money, so i can open my shop and finish my building.

Postby ~Doodle » Tue May 26, 2020 3:10 pm

ayalaandtal wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm new and i only play 1.5 hours a day, so i can hardly get money. i have been playing for 2 weeks and i only have 11k, so i really need this money, so i can open my shop and finish my building.

If you read spartans quote, he ran the exact same topic for 1 year where you win 50k.

Everyone had your ideology by "please let me win i need it" and what happened a year later? Nobody won.

You can either:
- keep trying to win and nobody gets it
- go along with spartans quote and get an even split
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ayalaandtal » Tue May 26, 2020 5:05 pm

2-6K is a little bit, i need all of the money. it will really help me make a good start and my friend which plays 6 hours a day(!), will stop laughing at me. :D

Postby PrinceAdam » Tue May 26, 2020 5:10 pm

ayalaandtal wrote:2-6K is a little bit, i need all of the money. it will really help me make a good start and my friend which plays 6 hours a day(!), will stop laughing at me. :D

Your disqualified from the contest because you replied in less than 36 hours after your previous post.

Also to people who want to share the money let me tell you why theres no point of splitting the money.
There are 20 people+ who probably want a share of the money. That's 5k per person and most people who want it are probably rich already and 5k is nothing to them. If someone in the world won 7.8 billion dollars and they decided to split it with everyone in the world. People would only get 1 dollar each and no one would enjoy the money. Its better for one person to enjoy their time on hellominers with the money instead of a person just thinking "Its only 5k"
Former President of 2M. Founder of 2M Build, and 2M Apartments. Founder and CEO of Indigo
HM Member since June 6, 2015
#Gilb&Cudley For HM

Postby Sir_Binary » Tue May 26, 2020 5:30 pm

Sir_Binary wrote:
Sir_Binary wrote:

listen all, if you want money, just let this happen. pls let us rob richie and stop replying because none of yous are gonna get it. this is on behalf of spartan's original comment. you will all get a cut of the money if we win, but if we don't work together and have random replies, we won't get anywhere. but hey, what do I know, I don't play on the server anymore

I gotta quote this again. listen all, if you want money, just let this happen. pls let us rob richie and stop replying because none of yous are gonna get it. this is on behalf of spartan's original comment. you will all get a cut of the money if we win, but if we don't work together and have random replies, we won't get anywhere. sorry for revealing the truth but none of you are going to get 100k. no one. splitting it is the only way we can actually get the money because it is a communal agreement to cease speaking and ACTUALLY GET THE MONEY. sorry ayalaandtal but there is no way your comment would have gotten you 100k, and prince, you realize that if there was a contest for everyone to get $7.8 billion to not do a certain action until a specified time (a year), no one would win. I'd argue F5k a person is A LOT better than F0, "no one would enjoy the money" is not a reason for us not to work together.

ok now, as I said, on behalf of spartan's idea, please just shut up you lot aha (also it's not like I'm gonna rob you lot of 100k, I literally am "quit" and gave away like F90k before leaving. I have no use of the money and it would all be distributed as promised. if not, please hold me accountable by hm law. here is my declaration that all the money will be given out and if not, the money can be taken out of my account lmao)

edit: 5k is money nevertheless. 5k could go to someone like ayalaandtal who would need money, and 5k could go to a rich person. to say that most of the money is going to the rich who don't need it, is like giving $10k to 75 billionaires and 25 people in poverty and saying we shouldn't do it because the majority is rich and they don't need it. you're still helping 25 people, and let's not forget the fact we could get this money for free from richie.
sub to my yt rn or you owe me F10k
https://www.youtube.com/sirbinary

alternatively send a really nice msg to my discord
sirbinary#7593

PreviousNext