Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Country Roleplay

Country Roleplay

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Country Roleplay

Postby PrinceAdam » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:53 am

Rules
1. Pick 1 country to start (Can claim 1 country per page)
2. Claiming begins on Page 2
3. No weapons of mass destruction (Nuclear, biological, etc. (If it kills an entire nation in one shot, just no))
4. US is divided by 3 Different Regions. California Republic (States of California, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Washington, Oregon), East US (States of Texas, Louisiana, and states east of the Mississippi River), and Midwest US (Those are the states in the middle that were not mentioned above), Kingdom of Hawaii, and Alaska will be a part of Russia, Puerto Rico and other US territories a part of Spain).

*Edit. Stuff Concerning Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico and other US Territories
Last edited by PrinceAdam on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Re: Country Roleplay

Postby PrinceAdam » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:57 am

I claim the California Republic

The California Republic was formed after President Trump of the US overthrew the original government and established a new one now known as East US with him as an emperor. California and other states seceded and formed the California Republic.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby ~NCR » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:00 am

I claim China
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Postby cmvo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:33 am

I claim France.
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Postby gbt2001 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:59 am

I claim Japan

Postby Zyra_bot » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:12 am

I claim San Marino

Postby General_Wenk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:24 pm

I claim Eritrea
IG Name: General_Wenk

not banned anymore <3

eksdee

Postby KBod » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:10 pm

I claim the UK
CEO/Founder of Innovation

Previous companies: KBuilders, Kapts and The Shaken' Shack

Postby ~Arctic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 pm

I claim sweden
<Mypuppyrue> reyt nice they ar
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> i dint ask ow u was
<~Arctic> them reilways ar reyt nice ar they
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> yeh get whattamean?
<Mypuppyrue> i get whatyamean
<~Arctic> ah gud
<Mypuppyrue> do tha lot get what us mean
<Trial-Mod ~Ash> my brain hurts

Postby gbt2001 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:37 pm

Japan announces major reforms to stop population decline in the short and long term. We announce a expedited immigration program to increase the amount of immigrants entering the country for the countries/territories of South Korea, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand. The program will allow for immigration to take at most 1 month. Fluency in Japanese will be required however so we announce plans to create international schools in these countries to teach Japanese culture and language along with increasing the amount of these schools in Japan to allow for people to integrate while living in Japan. While unpopular, it is a necessary step to bring Japan out of stagnation.

Next