Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Private land.

Private land.

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Private land.

Postby TheWarrior117 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:19 pm

If I went out into the world and found a place that I liked that was not owned, could I claim it and use it for farms? Are there any special rules that apply? Do I have to spend money for this?

Re: Private land.

Postby ~Headsup » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:52 pm

If the land you want is unregioned and is far enough away from other regions (cities and such), then you can buy the land at the price of 5F per block.

Hope this helps! :)

~Headsup
Headsup46 - HM player since October 2015

Founder and Co-owner of Torched

Net worth of 300k+

NOTE: Returned from yearlong inactivity July 17, 2019. https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=34878

[+] The Perfect Song for Hard Times
Always know that everything will get better with time. Stay positive and stay strong! :)

Re: Private land.

Postby ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇᴅ » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:10 pm

~Headsup wrote:If the land you want is unregioned and is far enough away from other regions (cities and such), then you can buy the land at the price of 5F per block.

Hope this helps! :)

~Headsup

Regions near cities have to be 120 blocks away; 5 blocks away from another region that isn't a city.
For farms you probably want to be quite far from them so you don't lag-to-death at your home/region in the wild. To claim the land use /helpme and a staff member will region it for you; don't make troll regions.
~Spider likes this post.

Some random Quotes:

"Grief is the price we pay for love." - Queen Elizabeth II
"Time flies by with a horrible quickness..." - Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna Romanova.
“Get busy living or get busy dying.” - Stephen King