Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other server is dying and we are doing nothing about it

server is dying and we are doing nothing about it

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

server is dying and we are doing nothing about it

Postby ~Baz » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:47 am

hello? are any admins active? it is pathetic that yall cant run a server, players are leaving and we can do something about it, we need to remove inactive staff we need active admins we need mods that like to do their job we need to wake up instead of locking topics admins should be doing something about the game. this is an emergency not just something that is happening, it sucks that yall cant even do anything about it because "we need tedde" we can keep the server alive without tedde is we have active admins and active staff, we need to make cheer an admin because he's the only staff that likes to do his job, all other staff that love to join in once a month should be demoted. we need more trial mods. We need more stuff to do on the server. the server is now unplayable without a community and it is all yall falt because yall have other things to do. if you cant play on this server at least 7 days out of most months then you should not be a staff member, this sucks that yall just love to watch your server go down the drain and it sucks. there is nobody here to do anything so I am going to say everything people want to say.
these staffers need to be demoted:
arcticwinter
what_penguin
kylelawes
toromboo
iichrismahoneu
bright_scales
deitnerb
beach_

cheer should be promoted

things that should be added:
limitations of wealthy people
bp events
events in general
more server-wide roleplay
more advertising
if forums don't work than a subreddit

these are stuff that could be fixed easily if:
admins got off their lazy asses and did something useful
players help new players

and don't you dare lock this topic, we are all sick of yall lazy asses. the main reason the server is dying is because of the admins. end of comment
7 people like this post.

Re: server is dying and we are doing nothing about it

Postby Amoni » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:25 am

Limitations of wealthy people???????
3 people like this post.
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby ~Satan » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:59 am

I'd be careful with your words, look I understand that you're upset with the current situation but calling admins lazy is uncalled for nor does it change the situation, in fact it might even make things worse.

When I talked with Steven about me leaving this was one of the things that bothered me so much, the community has gotten so toxic, name-calling and flamewars is becoming a standard. Imagine being talented enough to run a server and create new plugins and getting all this shit thrown at you.

It's a fact that we're fucked because our server happens to be owned by a millionaire who has better things to do than care about a Minecraft server. However, regardless of all this Tedde and staff are making progress on making things better, it just takes some time because you know, being a CEO of a million dollar company that is set to change an industry is kind of more important than running a Minecraft server?

We just need to be patient and honestly a lot of the things that are bad about this server can't be solved by updating the server or adding plugins.

The majority of the players on this server are so concerned with their own projects and their own wealth that they don't give a fuck about new players (I'll admit that I belong to that majority as well). The lack of people who care about newbies is what is killing this server because without newbies there is no need for new cities and other passion projects that many of us have. That and the increasing toxicity among players is what is doing harm.

By making topics that the server is dying
and name-calling staff you're only adding fuel to that fire.

If you want this server to thrive and make huge amounts of money with your company, the fun way like years ago, we gotta start fixing our community first.
4 people like this post.
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Postby Lin » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:05 pm

Also shifts in public interest are a thing.. And staff need Tedde. Like, they actually *need* him. If the server is to become self sustaining we actually need Tedde to start that
Zyra_bot likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Egor » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:50 pm

~Baz wrote:
things that should be added:
limitations of wealthy people
bp events
events in general
more server-wide roleplay
more advertising
if forums don't work than a subreddit

these are stuff that could be fixed easily if:
admins got off their lazy asses and did something useful
players help new players

and don't you dare lock this topic, we are all sick of yall lazy asses. the main reason the server is dying is because of the admins. end of comment

We can't limit wealthy people
Events are hard to do when we don't have many people online which is a lack of new players
No roleplay since there are no new players
No advertising since we can't do anything about that because only Tedde and SK have those perms
Forums work so no need for subreddit

Admins aren't lazy, they are just powerless and hence do nothing, making them seem lazy in the public eye
Players dont help new players I kind of agree with, but can be solved by getting an update

Conclusion is that it's not the staff, but SK and Tedde not being active setting off a chain of events
3 people like this post.

Postby StickMan » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:13 pm

finally a topic w/o admins being bombed said no one ever
2 people like this post.
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby kom4ever » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:25 pm

" We can't limit wealthy people
Events are hard to do when we don't have many people online which is a lack of new players
No roleplay since there are no new players
No advertising since we can't do anything about that because only Tedde and SK have those perms
Forums work so no need for subreddit "

we could "limit" the rich if there was a stronger competition between rich people and million-worth companies
Ik that we lack new people but events are becoming harder to host every day because old players quit every day
Roleplay doesnt really need new players , Housing and companies which are moderated by old players were able to keep roleplay alive but since most players quited , roleplay (and housing) are dead
(idk about advertising and tedde)
But instead of attracting new people my advice is to bring back all the old players first those who knew how to keep roleplay alive and knew how to elp newbies get started!
HM used to be a super cool active place 1 year before and it was the reason i bought minecraft (so i could play on HM) and the last months many mistakes have been made !
Dont try to tell who did them but try to FIX THEM
GET OLD PLAYERS BACK , remember they already know HM and they are most likely to return if we fix the wounds that were created..
Producer of HelloVis... oops i could spoil that -> Coming Soon

Postby JrcJames » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:57 am

Yall gas teddy up too much.
JRC Corporation
Real Estate-Selective Construction & Designing

Helloclan City Manager
Silverlake Co-Mayor

Postby Lin » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:05 pm

Tedde is working on fixing this shit okay guys sheesh
_UltraPro_ likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Weather » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm

Lin wrote:Tedde is working on fixing this shit okay guys sheesh

who said Tedde was doing anything? i highly doubt any action is being took.

Next