Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other EVENTS COMMING TO Ancient Greece City

EVENTS COMMING TO Ancient Greece City

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

EVENTS COMMING TO Ancient Greece City

Postby MrPumpcan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:02 pm

- Ancient Greece City Is Now Part Of Stardust Entertainment!
aglogo.PNG
aglogo.PNG (8.98 KiB) Viewed 238 times

Dear Players of Hellominers.
Stardust Entertainment is proud to announce our plans for 2019-2020. Stardust has been working on projects over the last couple of months. Stardust is working on buying a city to remake a better version of our failed project that was CTC. The new city Is a Themed City Inspired by Different countries, this city will be unique to have a plot in. Our City will have an Ancient Greece district and a USA district. The USA district will feature a Las Vegas-style area along with a Washington DC like area.

About The City
Ancient Greece is a thematic city based on the epoch of the same name. It was founded and approved on 11/17/2017.
The idea a thematic city is to create a totally innovative space, which is not found in any other city of HM.
Palaces, streets of sandstone and quartz, and Greek constructions, everything you need to live like a Greek of antiquity.
Ancient Greece was a parliamentary monarchy, with an Assembly (legislature) elected periodically before we joined Eagleton as a territory in 2019.

Stardust’s History
Stardust launched in 2016 as Hellominers premiere Resort and Hotel Company.Stardust had over 3 locations server wide.In 2017 stardust closed its Ferron District Stardust meadows.In 2018 Stardust spent all its cash in Cybertron City.CTC Flails and Stardust’s assets are scattered around the server.In January of 2019 Stardust is acquired by Palm Shores Entertainment.

Copyright 2019 Ancient Greece, Incorporated is a direct subsidiary of Stardust Entertainment.
Last edited by MrPumpcan on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Certified Player Helper For Hellominers
Eagleton City

Net Worth 350K+
#I'mWithBeta - Spread the hashtag.

Re: Ancient Greece City Is Now Part Of Stardust Entertainmen

Postby MrPumpcan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:17 am

Ancient Greece Art Show
Ancient Greece is proud to announce our Art Show that will be at the Great Greek Theater on September 20th. Please contact MrPumpcan to get your art in the show for free. Guests will pay 4F to attend the event food will be provided.PSR And StarDiamond Silver Rewards Members and up get in free.
ARTSHOW.jpg
ARTSHOW.jpg (30.44 KiB) Viewed 189 times

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Certified Player Helper For Hellominers
Eagleton City

Net Worth 350K+
#I'mWithBeta - Spread the hashtag.