Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Just wondering

Just wondering

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Just wondering

Postby ~Lero » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:16 pm

So I was going to make a few public powder-to-concrete machines (Just the ones that have water flowing, with an observer to drop the powder into the player's hand) at my shop and I was wondering if a simple sign would do to protect myself incase someone AFKs there for more than 15 mins, and to make sure I wouldn't be liable. Just would say something along the lines of:

Reminder:
HelloMiners rules limit
AFK time to 15 minutes.
We are not liable for

any bans caused by
disregarding that
at these machines.

Re: Just wondering

Postby Cheerios32 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:56 pm

~Lero wrote:So I was going to make a few public powder-to-concrete machines (Just the ones that have water flowing, with an observer to drop the powder into the player's hand) at my shop and I was wondering if a simple sign would do to protect myself incase someone AFKs there for more than 15 mins, and to make sure I wouldn't be liable. Just would say something along the lines of:

Reminder:
HelloMiners rules limit
AFK time to 15 minutes.
We are not liable for

any bans caused by
disregarding that
at these machines.

You wouldn't be liable anyway but yes a sign like that would be wise I feel.
2 people like this post.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Re: Just wondering

Postby ~Lero » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:27 pm

Alright, thanks for the quick response. I'll most likely have the signs there anyways, just so no one is pointing fingers at me, makes my life easier.
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.