Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Bai Bai bai

Bai Bai bai

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Bai Bai bai

Postby ~Cookie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:56 am

Hey Guys,

Hey so its gotten to that point where I no longer feel interested in getting on hellominers anymore. I had a great run and I learned a lot from you guys. School and cross country are starting to take a larger chunk of my time and with the remaining time I don't really have the urge to get on some minecraft server where I don't have too many friends still playing.
I would like to thank you guys for everything you've done for me over the past 2 years. You've rooted me when everything else was changing. I've gotten through a lot with you guys and the friendships I have made I will never forget so I hope to keep these friendships.
If you want to keep in touch you will be able to find my discord on either of HM discords and if you want my snap chat you can pm me to get it. Since I hate good byes (I've had far too many of these) I will still pop in here and there to see whats up and you never know, maybe I will pull a dylad sometime down the line. So its time to turn the page to a new chapter and move on. It's time to join my friends in minecraft heaven.

See you on the flip side,
_iCookie
iCookie333
MagiciCookie
George

Might do a semi face reveal tomorrow on my pfp for u guys.
Last edited by ~Cookie on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 people like this post.
I'm on snap and discord. Other than that consider me dead.

Approved Cookie

Authorized Overlord

Discord is XL_Cookie#4364

Re: We're in the endgame now. Bai.

Postby Ozapenguin » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:11 am

oof
[Trial-Mod] since November 13, 2018

Re: We're in the endgame now. Bai.

Postby Ozapenguin » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:13 am

Bye cookie, you will be one of my best friends on HM and I will remember you. You were one of the people who made the community great. I will miss you! :cry:

Anyway I have u on discord so I am not as worried.
~Cookie likes this post.
[Trial-Mod] since November 13, 2018

Re: Bai Bai bai

Postby Dylad » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:38 am

Don’t pull a Dylad, stupid (ayy will be a month in 10 days or so since the last time I logged in)...
See ya around xd
Maybe I’ll be back in December ;) missing the fun times I used to have, but I need a break and so do you!
Maybe after the break, you can enjoy it again.
Aloha.

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:28 am

Well.

Sorry to hear about this. Thanks for all your work on BP and maybe sometime in the future you can come back and have a game in the newfound one chrono is working on.
I'll see you back sometime because HelloMiners is one hell of a drug lol.
Keep in contact through discord and have fun on other servers you try!

~Doodle
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Spider » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:44 am

Oof
Cya cookie gl irl!
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 19th 2016
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
25% Owner Of ACE Mega Stores
Networth: F3,850,000
Top Balance: F2,000,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

Postby ~Cookie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Bump so some of my friends can see :D
I'm on snap and discord. Other than that consider me dead.

Approved Cookie

Authorized Overlord

Discord is XL_Cookie#4364

Postby fbo6 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:37 am

Bye have a good time :(
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Postby Maxxx » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:01 am

Can I had rares plz
Owner of The Mine Shop.
Made By Egor

I'm not special.
I just work hard.
I suggest you do to.
I'm just a hard working American.

#I'mwithbeta
#unbanforsals
#unbangbt
#unbanzillux

Postby ~Manosxatz » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:57 am

~Cookie wrote:Hey Guys,

Hey so its gotten to that point where I no longer feel interested in getting on hellominers anymore. I had a great run and I learned a lot from you guys. School and cross country are starting to take a larger chunk of my time and with the remaining time I don't really have the urge to get on some minecraft server where I don't have too many friends still playing.
I would like to thank you guys for everything you've done for me over the past 2 years. You've rooted me when everything else was changing. I've gotten through a lot with you guys and the friendships I have made I will never forget so I hope to keep these friendships.
If you want to keep in touch you will be able to find my discord on either of HM discords and if you want my snap chat you can pm me to get it. Since I hate good byes (I've had far too many of these) I will still pop in here and there to see whats up and you never know, maybe I will pull a dylad sometime down the line. So its time to turn the page to a new chapter and move on. It's time to join my friends in minecraft heaven.

See you on the flip side,
_iCookie
iCookie333
MagiciCookie
George

Might do a semi face reveal tomorrow on my pfp for u guys.

Thank you Cookie , it has been an incredible journey. Good luck! Its manos btw :p
Cheerios32 likes this post.
Owner of Puerto Cancun
Owner Of Rhodes City!
#Veteran
~A goodbye is never painful unless you're never going to say hello again
My discord is Manooo#1460
Networth 250k

Next