Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other The Ashford Revolution

The Ashford Revolution

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

The Ashford Revolution

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:59 am

Long have we been oppressed by the Ashfordian dictatorship under the guise of a democratic election system. However, we all know that Alexisturent is the one pulling the strings. Now, backed by the Solaris military, we have risen up to overthrow this government and establish a new, truly democratic society!

Ideology:
Democracy!

Members

FirstRealSuccup
Biggay
Spymaster
KGBeast
Madmaxxx
Krad
Ms. Malfoy
Winter_Storm

Base Location

Lol we aren’t stupid enough to tell you where our base is

Anthem

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks[/youtube]

Uber Secure Discord Server

https://discord.gg/a7SADB9

Viva La Revolution!
Last edited by MonkeyJ.Guy5100 on Wed May 16, 2018 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tekton9 likes this post.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Re: The Ashford Revolution

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:22 am

Ashford Declaration Of Independence

When our democratic process becomes corrupted and unsustainable for a correct function of government, it is clear full change and revolt is needed against the political establishment of the nation.
A fully democratic system without a rigged outcome, rights upon citizenship, the right of liberty and justice, are all values we must hold as a new nation, and a new shared border with Ashford. On the fifth of May, 2018, the rural district of Ashford declares independence from the nation, forming the United Democratic Entity Of Ashford according to these borders,
http://prntscr.com/jievsu

The Ashford establishment crossed these currently lines and is entitled to re correct themselves or face an abused militia from the United Democratic Entity, for freedom, rights of a fair system, and to continue their rights and liberties provided under god into our system.
The poor political structure has let the establishment rule for far too long, and it is probable that the outcome of our next decision will come out the same, making it 3 elections in a row, with each continuing to make it harder for new candidates to form their own ideas and trust with the voters.

A claimed democratic system cannot sustain itself with little to no decision from citizens, besides a presidential election, electing an oligarchy into the government as elections become even more distorted from the last.
He, the Ashford government, has put us in war, destroyed our values while electing who we care to elect. It was started as a truly democratic system, yet as time went, it became more of an oligarchy than a republic with true difference from other nations around this world.
With support from other political parties that did not make it through, a nation inside a former nation now declares to form as we pledge for our system to preserve.

Written by FirstBigSuccup
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby ~Alex » Wed May 16, 2018 2:47 am

ok? You don't even live in ashford lol.
7 people like this post.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:53 am

~Alex wrote:ok? You don't even live in ashford lol.

Some of us do. I’m not the leader (plus I have an apartment somewhere there lol)
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby Tekton9 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:08 am

The fascist vegan athiests will rise up to oppose your totalitarian tendencies.
3 people like this post.
Owner of ISI - The Best Superstore On Hellominers - Visit our Swamp City location!

Net Worth - F900,000

Postby Tesseract » Wed May 16, 2018 4:00 am

MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:

Some of us do. I’m not the leader (plus I have an apartment somewhere there lol)

Don't you need a building in Ashford?
Ozapenguin likes this post.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Oui wrote:
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:

Don't you need a building in Ashford?

I said I'm not the leader lol
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby Ozapenguin » Wed May 16, 2018 7:48 pm

Boi, first of all you need a plot and second of all you need to say who the President and Vice-President will be.

Postby MrPumpcan » Wed May 16, 2018 9:18 pm

The Triangle encourage other cities to not use military action.SFV will Threaten Solaris if anything comes into Ashfords Missle Defence System.SVF is already monitoring the polls for Ashfords presidential race.

ALSO, REMEMBER THIS ASHFORD
Provided By SVF Daily
Today at 3:00 Solaris Military Started Doing nuclear tests On Ashford Most Missles were shot down by Ashforeds Defence System.The Triangle Also shot down several missiles that Solaris Military Launched.Summerville Falls Military aka the triangle ordered two QB-1 Bombers to Bomb The Solaris Suburbs.Currently, The Solaris Suburbs Has
'Critical Radiation Poisoning' Said a Summerville Falls Military Scientist.The City Owner MrPumpcan Said Solaris Will become Dust If they continue to threaten Ashford its allies and Summerville Falls.The Triangle Is Currently Has The Most Advanced Jets The Server Has Ever Seen

I Guess Its Time To Use The New Military Base

account removal page

Companies/Citys I Own

Pumpcan Corp
Cookiemon
Palm Shores
Centx Banks
Certified Player Helper For Hellominers
Summerville Falls City

Net Worth 100K
#I'mWithBeta - Spread the hashtag.

Postby TheIguanodon » Thu May 17, 2018 12:55 am

As a member of both the APD and Ashford Armed Forces. This will not go well. Also, where even are you guys. I mean I currently live right outside of Ashford, but I used to have a building in the city. Well, who’s ready for a Solaris Ashford War.
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 likes this post.
Co-Owner of CubedCloud apartments.
Net worth: around 10k
#IamwithBeta
Joined HelloMiners December 23, 2016

Next