Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other AQ game


AQ game

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Re: AQ game

Postby CaptainAdurica » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:51 pm

CactithePlant wrote:
CaptainAmerica wrote:If you could become god for one day, what would you do?

Clear global warming

Which cookie were you? XD (https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleecee/eat-yo ... .qpKMK8w1n)


Peanut butter cookie XD

Whats your favourite rare item?
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

The end of Adu

Connect with me:
Image

Re: AQ game

Postby FMDIAMOND » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:56 pm

A my 2 Ecduk swords

Q what's your net worth
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 150K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Re: AQ game

Postby KawaiiNyaNya » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:57 pm

FMDIAMOND wrote:A my 2 Ecduk swords

Q what's your net worth


A: about 410k

Q: What's your favourite shade of blue?
Co-Owner of Drinch & Drinch™ (non-hierarchical)
[+] Services
★ Apartments
Designing
★ Items
Pets

Image

Re: AQ game

Postby Cheerios32 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:59 pm

KawaiiNyaNya wrote:
FMDIAMOND wrote:A my 2 Ecduk swords

Q what's your net worth


A: about 410k

Q: What's your favourite shade of blue?

Blue blue

Would you rather live in the real world being like minecraft or play minecraft as though it was real?
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Working on something super secret right now.

Also been a trial mod since 10th Feb.

Re: AQ game

Postby MyNameIsNumber947 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:35 am

A: Live in the real world like Minecraft, because I could respawn when I die.
Q: What kind of music do you listen to?
In-game: inactive
Forums: partially active

Re: AQ game

Postby Da_Panda360 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:24 am

Pink Floyd, sometimes rap

What’s your favorite type of mc farm?
Owner of Rhodes City!

Co-Owner of Putero Cancun

CEO of Panda Corp.

Over 330k in assets

Image
Player since June 28, 2016

globgogabgalab:

Re: AQ game

Postby SilverKnight » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 am

Iron farm

Do you like instrumentals?
Silver 2017 :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke 2017 :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver 2017 :" Build in sol pls."
Luke 2017 :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver 2017 :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke 2017 :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

Image
#ImWithBeta

Re: AQ game

Postby CaptainAdurica » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:57 pm

SilverKnight wrote:Iron farm

Do you like instrumentals?

depends on my mood really. I do enjoy good edm's (kinda the same thing lol)

What social media do you use the most?
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

The end of Adu

Connect with me:
Image

Re: AQ game

Postby ~nCr » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 pm

CaptainAmerica wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:Iron farm

Do you like instrumentals?

depends on my mood really. I do enjoy good edm's (kinda the same thing lol)

What social media do you use the most?

Snapchat

What’s your favorite sport?
HelloMiners City Department Evaluator
Owner of Trongo, now at 102k land value!

Re: AQ game

Postby Cactitheplant » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:33 pm

~NCR wrote:
CaptainAmerica wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:Iron farm

Do you like instrumentals?

depends on my mood really. I do enjoy good edm's (kinda the same thing lol)

What social media do you use the most?

Snapchat

What’s your favorite sport?


I follow icehockey on the winter olympics and support the Canada(don't know shit about that sport)

What is your best conspiracy theory?
Owner of:
C&B's Security Systems
Cacti's deli
Union
And other stuff idc about to much

My networth described in one image:
Image

Contact(discord): Socyu#1075

PreviousNext