Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other [Other] Why do you hate me?

[Other] Why do you hate me?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

[Other] Why do you hate me?

Postby Tesseract » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 am

This is a serious question. I really don't care how rude you are at me because I really do want to know.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Re: [Other] Why do you hate me?

Postby Stlrsfan4 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:17 am

I wanna hear why you think we hate you. And there's your answer.
Jenica likes this post.
Stlrsfan4
CEO and Co-Founder of Citadel Infrastructure Co.
"The sky's not the limit when there are footprints on the moon"
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Postby Sweg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:18 am

Yo spart don’t hmu with Yo board warnings again

Lacasse, you don’t respond well in many situations. Instead of taking responsibility, you lie, put the blame on others, insult people, change your public opinions constantly, and harass people. You try to make it seem like you love helping new players and all but you’re so toxic that it honestly makes half the drama on HM
21 people like this post.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Postby SilverKnight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:19 am

I don't want to respond since Spart would give me board warning, but I agree with Sweggy 100%
2 people like this post.
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

#ImWithBeta
Baron of Coconut Beach

Postby Sweg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:24 am

Sweg wrote:Yo spart don’t hmu with Yo board warnings again

Lacasse, you don’t respond well in many situations. Instead of taking responsibility, you lie, put the blame on others, insult people, change your public opinions constantly, and harass people. You try to make it seem like you love helping new players and all but you’re so toxic that it honestly makes half the drama on HM

Too add on, sometimes people start shit with you. Most of those times you more than have he ability to stop the flame war. It just seems like you like flame wars sometimes
4 people like this post.
Sweggy__

Postby Dylad » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:26 am

We don’t hate you. Trust me, we all want to see you change for the best in your way and the best for everyone else. There are many ways to reach the goal of changing, the first is identifying the problem and accessing it. What Sweg said is what we do, but we get so pissed at you for it that it causes drama. You need to apologize for it and confront it before anything.
You can change, and really fun to hang around with. Let us get a chance to know you, don’t forcefully ignore people because of one negative thing.
You can do this.
2 people like this post.
HelloMiners Introduction Manager
=======================================================================================
Networth - 400k
Owner Of- Prism Builders LLC
Owner Of- The Prism Journal-Your #1 News Source!

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:33 am

I think hate is a strong word, but if you really want me to be honest and not lie, you're not hated because of who you are, it's because you are trying to act like a staff member and always telling people what to do and trying really hard to seem staff-like in your posts. Not only that, but you also go around on people's suggestions and say stuff like "this topic is pointless :lol: " because you don't agree with what people say such as the Beta debates and kept sucking up to the staff. What I mean by sucking up to the staff is not agreeing with them, but trying too hard to get them to like your posts and stuff like that. You also pissed people off trying to get a job at the Avalon bridge construction by literally pushing the limits to where you would have to PAY to build the bridge ... who the hell wants to pay to build a bridge?? That caused a controversy that you created. Finally, when you were formerly Infectedmoon, I remember you saying stuff to veterans like Gerhard and I that was not true and acting like you knew it all. Just wanted to put everything in perspective of why people seem to "hate" you. If you're not annoying and don't get on people's nerves, you can make some great friends. :)
7 people like this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! -We now sell shares. Check out the information before buying or selling shares to another player!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Postby SilverKnight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:37 am

~Bmatt wrote:I think hate is a strong word, but if you really want me to be honest and not lie, you're not hated because of who you are, it's because you are trying to act like a staff member and always telling people what to do and trying really hard to seem staff-like in your posts. Not only that, but you also go around on people's suggestions and say stuff like "this topic is pointless :lol: " because you don't agree with what people say such as the Beta debates and kept sucking up to the staff. What I mean by sucking up to the staff is not agreeing with them, but trying too hard to get them to like your posts and stuff like that. You also pissed people off trying to get a job at the Avalon bridge construction by literally pushing the limits to where you would have to PAY to build the bridge ... who the hell wants to pay to build a bridge?? That caused a controversy that you created. Finally, when you were formerly Infectedmoon, I remember you saying stuff to veterans like Gerhard and I that was not true and acting like you knew it all. Just wanted to put everything in perspective of why people seem to "hate" you. If you're not annoying and don't get on people's nerves, you can make some great friends. :)

Agreed
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

#ImWithBeta
Baron of Coconut Beach

Postby Dylad » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:59 am

Back in early 2017, this would turn into a flamewar. I'm really impressed and this shows how we improved together as a community of stopping that from happening.
HelloMiners Introduction Manager
=======================================================================================
Networth - 400k
Owner Of- Prism Builders LLC
Owner Of- The Prism Journal-Your #1 News Source!

Postby Sweg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:07 am

Dylad wrote:Back in early 2017, this would turn into a flamewar. I'm really impressed and this shows how we improved together as a community of stopping that from happening.

One wrong comment and it will
Tunnel likes this post.
Sweggy__

Next