Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Apple Keynote :O


Apple Keynote :O

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Re: Apple Keynote :O

Postby xX_LukePlayz_Xx » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:28 pm

I think the way the iPhone X's big display is, I think where they have the line for the sensor they could've made it black and it'd tell you like "What music's playing" or something
"Don't steal anything you dirty gypsie!" -Y2Kkid
"Do you take this stick to be your wife?" -Senjara
"You may now kiss the stick." -Senjara

Re: Apple Keynote :O

Postby ~Gummybear » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:32 pm

xX_LukePlayz_Xx wrote:I think the way the iPhone X's big display is, I think where they have the line for the sensor they could've made it black and it'd tell you like "What music's playing" or something

Where do you expect them to put all of this?
HelloMiners player since: 15th May 2016

- Obtain your dream that seems so far away, and get your binoculars out and see the different paths. 2K17

Re: Apple Keynote :O

Postby xX_LukePlayz_Xx » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:39 pm

~Gummybear wrote:
xX_LukePlayz_Xx wrote:I think the way the iPhone X's big display is, I think where they have the line for the sensor they could've made it black and it'd tell you like "What music's playing" or something

Where do you expect them to put all of this?

It's been done before by LG I think.
Da_Panda360 likes this post.
"Don't steal anything you dirty gypsie!" -Y2Kkid
"Do you take this stick to be your wife?" -Senjara
"You may now kiss the stick." -Senjara

Re: Apple Keynote :O

Postby ~Gummybear » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:44 pm

If some bright spark made a battery which isn't 100 years old and the size of a brick phones could be so much better :P
xX_LukePlayz_Xx likes this post.
HelloMiners player since: 15th May 2016

- Obtain your dream that seems so far away, and get your binoculars out and see the different paths. 2K17

Re: Apple Keynote :O

Postby d0dleysvrz » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:42 pm

~Gummybear wrote:If some bright spark made a battery which isn't 100 years old and the size of a brick phones could be so much better :P


nanotechnology is coming ;)
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 146.170F

Image

Re: Apple Keynote :O

Postby SrivYT » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:56 pm

True
Attachments
IMG_1014.PNG
IMG_1014.PNG (516.44 KiB) Viewed 87 times
Over 200k in assets

Co-Owner of the Ferron Farm

MineCraft player for over 7 years

Fortune Company owner

Co-owner of Empis

Manager if Ferron

Re: Apple Keynote :O

Postby Da_Panda360 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Am I the only one who is ordering the iPhone SE?
Velocity Bay Now Open!

CEO of 360 Corp.

Over 310k in assets


Image
Player since June 28, 2016

Re: Apple Keynote :O

Postby Sweg » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:27 pm

_SpidgetFinner wrote:Am I the only one who is ordering the iPhone SE?

I got the last fall.

Amazing phone if you don't need the features of anything better than a 6+. It has a great camera and it's pretty speedy
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old IGN: JenicasSnapchat-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 300k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Owner of: Sigma Corp-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: Valencia-=-=-=-=-=

PC IS BROKEN.

likely won't be on till August 11 on pc

Re: Apple Keynote :O

Postby TrumpVoter » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:29 pm

I am going to get beat up for this. Oh well.

Samsung FTW
2 people like this post.
CEO of BAZco living
Owner and CEO of TamarackRealty

Previous