Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Never Forget 9/11/01

Never Forget 9/11/01

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Re: Never Forget 9/11/01

Postby CaptainAmerica » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Sweg wrote:Stop defending terrorists

Why dont u stop defending the government that ceased the evidence and manipulates ur mind into thinking we are terrorists?
~Moonie likes this post.
Like • Succeededkiller likes this post.

Postby KingHrothgar » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:58 pm

CaptainAmerica wrote:@Daisy, u quoted the wrong post becase i never said anything about Osama in the one u quoted sooo

I'm done discussing this with you. You are obviously assuming that we hold something against all muslims. I don't see anyone who has said that.

You are agitating Americans here (I think on purpose), and you seem to deny that what happened on 9/11 was even a big deal at all. You claim outrageously inflated numbers and conspiracy theories without being willing to give real sources. I truly don't see anything good that can come out of discussing this with you, as I don't trust you are coming to the discussion without an agenda.

Every peaceful muslim friend I have discussed this with over the years denounces what happened on 9/11 and stands against radical islam. Frankly, I don't trust someone who cannot, and I don't think it makes sense to even discuss it with you. I truly wish you the best, though - I do.
3 people like this post.
“We can ignore even pleasure. But pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain

Postby SlashBlocker11 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Actually it was the worst and frightening attack ever since Pearl Harbor In WWII, which was the worst war... not including the war we are in right now... But imagine police offcers, nurses, doctors, and firefighters going inside the building and getting trapped saving so much people from the towers... it's like the triangle shirtwaist fire or whatever it was called

Postby TheIguanodon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:27 pm

CaptainAmerica wrote:
Sweg wrote:
TheIguanodon wrote:I don't think I am but can you clarify who is defending terrorists.

Adu mainly

He isn't really "defending terrorists" but more saying 9/11 was nothing and we should get over iy

So now Iraqi's are terrorists?

@Daisy, u quoted the wrong post becase i never said anything about Osama in the one u quoted sooo

I never said that and please stop fueling flame wars this was the most horrible (non war) event in Human history.
Co-Owner of CubedCloud apartments.

Postby CaptainAmerica » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:47 am

TheIguanodon wrote:
CaptainAmerica wrote:
Sweg wrote:Adu mainly

He isn't really "defending terrorists" but more saying 9/11 was nothing and we should get over iy

@Daisy, u quoted the wrong post becase i never said anything about Osama in the one u quoted sooo

I never said that and please stop fueling flame wars this was the most horrible (non war) event in Human history.

I was talking to Sweg, please actually go through the whole quote before replying.

Also, i dont see a point arguing either since you all will never change your point of view or believe "sources".

This one belongs to the archive
Like • Succeededkiller likes this post.

Postby TheIguanodon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:53 pm

CaptainAmerica wrote:
TheIguanodon wrote:
CaptainAmerica wrote:

I was talking to Sweg, please actually go through the whole quote before replying.

Also, i dont see a point arguing either since you all will never change your point of view or believe "sources".

This one belongs to the archive

I told you to stop fueling the flame war I know you are entitled to your own opinion and no one cares anymore that you are disrespecting America and on a broader level, Western Civilization (the attacks were meant for the West to stop interfering for good in the Middle East).
Co-Owner of CubedCloud apartments.

Postby CudleyNubles » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:02 am

Requesting topic lock

Postby SpartanPride7 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:09 am

CaptainAmerica wrote:So now Iraqi's are terrorists?

Just for the record, everyone should no that no terrorists involved in 9/11 were traced back to Iraq :P. While Saddam Hussein was in power, he tried very hard to keep terrorists out of the country.
Last edited by SpartanPride7 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dylad likes this post.
"I've dug two graves for us, my dear
Can't pretend that I was perfect, leaving you in fear
Oh man, what a world, the things I hear
If I could act on my revenge, then, oh, would I?
Some kill, some steal, some break your heart
And you thought that I would let it go and let you walk
Broken hearts, break bones, so break up fast
And I don't wanna let it go, so in my grave I'll rot" ~XXXTENTACION

Postby Dylad » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:10 am

Who knew something as horrible as 9/11 would turn into a flamewar...
Like • _UltraPro_ likes this post.

Postby ~Foxy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:18 am

Yeah.... topic lock please!!!! Its sensetive for me personally.
2 people like this post.
Gunnydawg
CEO and Founder of:
Stardust
Entertainment
Co-owner Of Utusaki Meadows
Manager of Ferron Island
HM Player since August 2016

"So shine bright tonight,
You and I
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye,