Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other For how long will i wait ...???

For how long will i wait ...???

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

For how long will i wait ...???

Postby manosxatz1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Hello to every1 across the world who sees this post. Normally i wouldn't made this post but i didnt had another choice... As a lot of you know, i have an city. Im waiting 3 weeks for it to get approved. Jenica and rave were unable to make an request , so i asked steeedz to make 1. He made and the mods/admins agreed that i needed to fix something. I fixed it. Now no moderators/admins come to see the change to tell me if there is anything need change , steedz is offline when i'm on, other mods are busy (which i respect) . I'm waiting for soo long.... I wanted this to happen quick so i can fix the problems ASAP. Nothing rlly happens... I'm waiting for days and days to a mod to come and see it .... Nothing.... How long r you willing to let me wait for the criticism and the approval?????!!! Ik ik it takes time but NOT THAT LONG.. I havent even heard an respons by steedz and neither other mods , so im stuck in this situation... Could you pls take time to see it?? PLS
Thanks!
With dissapointment
~Manosxatz
~A goodbye is never painful unless you're never going to say hello again
Username: manosxatz

Re: For how long will i wait ...???

Postby manosxatz1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:01 pm

~~I'm as much respectful in this post as possible and i dont want to offend any1~~
Sweg likes this post.

Postby taloju » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:10 pm

INGLÉS
I'm not sure how long they take to approve the cities in general, but I can say that this takes quite some time. I hope it can be opened soon.
Taloju

7 years of experience in minecraft

Contact me for economy or build Jobs.

Postby Marc » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Hey manoxatz1,

Apologies on the delay of your city approval. Have you made a helpme in-game and asked a staff member to check the progress on it? You don't have to wait for the person who put the approval up, any staff can access the approval topics, and give you a response on what needs to be changed.

What is the city name you are trying to approve? If I have some time today, I will try to help you with what needs to be taken care of in order for it to be approved. ;)
5 people like this post.

Admin marc050301

“This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adherent to a simple set of rules. Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours"

- Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson - Cosmos a Spacetime Odyssey - Standing up in the Milky Way

Postby Medno » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 pm

manosxatz1 wrote:Hello to everyone across the world who sees this post. Normally, I wouldn't have made this post but I didn't have any other choice. As a lot of you know, I have a city. I've been waiting three weeks for it to get approved. Jenica and Raven were unable to make a request, so I asked steedz to make one. He made a request and the staff agreed that I needed to fix something. I fixed it. Since then no staff members have come to see the change to tell me if there is anything that still needs changing, steedz is always offline when I'm on, other mods are busy (which I respect). I've been waiting for so long. I wanted this to happen quickly so I could fix the problems ASAP. Nothing really happens. I've waited for days and days for a mod to come and see it. Nothing. How long are you willing to let me wait for the criticism and the approval?! I know it takes time but surely NOT THIS LONG. I haven't even heard a response from steedz or any other mods, so I'm now stuck in this situation... Could you please take time to see it?? PLEASE
Thanks!
With disappointment
~Manosxatz

sorry, I'm an English nerd, I've changed this to make more sense. :P
manosxatz1 likes this post.
Player since 2015.
Solis City Owner.

Postby manosxatz1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Marc wrote:Hey manoxatz1,

Apologies on the delay of your city approval. Have you made a helpme in-game and asked a staff member to check the progress on it? You don't have to wait for the person who put the approval up, any staff can access the approval topics, and give you a response on what needs to be changed.

What is the city name you are trying to approve? If I have some time today, I will try to help you with what needs to be taken care of in order for it to be approved. ;)

yes i made... all busy ...

Postby manosxatz1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Marc wrote:Hey manoxatz1,

Puerto Cancun

Postby manosxatz1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:31 pm

taloju wrote:INGLÉS
I'm not sure how long they take to approve the cities in general, but I can say that this takes quite some time. I hope it can be opened soon.

3 weeks waiting ...

Postby Jenica » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Sorry about this.
I turned down to making your request the first time due to the roads not being completed. Second time for not finishing the beach or exterior of the city.

I'm logging on now, and if you're still online I can check the progress of your city and hopefully make the approval topic today! Sorry for the wait :)
manosxatz1 likes this post.
<Mod ~KingFelope> *stares in portuguese*
<Mod~QueenJen> *stares in english*