Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Funny Quotes and Conversations

Funny Quotes and Conversations

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby ~Tunnel » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Irony at its finest XD

Code: Select all
15:34:48   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SantasCookie> OMFG guess who won the give away!
15:35:05   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SantasCookie> THe winner of the 2018F Cookie beats tunnel give away is....
15:35:12   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SantasCookie> tunnel xd
15:35:16   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tunnel> Yay!
15:35:18   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SantasCookie> LMFAO
2 people like this post.
11:16:10   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin ~Spartan> 10F?? Omg thats like my lifes savings

Player since June 9 2016.
Staff from 5/20 - 12/26/17 and 2/10/18 -

Postby ~Cookie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:59 pm

~Tunnel wrote:Irony at its finest XD

15:34:48   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SantasCookie> OMFG guess who won the give away!
15:35:05   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SantasCookie> THe winner of the 2018F Cookie beats tunnel give away is....
15:35:12   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SantasCookie> tunnel xd
15:35:16   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tunnel> Yay!
15:35:18   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SantasCookie> LMFAO

Sadly this is true... It was random :x

Postby Dylad » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello all,

So this has been a rough time for us all.

To address the “leak”, it’s partially correct. We have denied him coming back as an admin although there are still discussions about specific ways he can help, that’s why there has been such a long delay on making a decision
CaptainAmerica likes this post.
Dylad
=-=-=-=-=-Net-Worth- 300k=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=-=-=-Owner Of Soleil=-=-=-=-=-=-

Postby ~Cookie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Dylad wrote:
Hello all,

To address the “leak”, it’s partially correct. We have denied him coming back as an admin although there are still discussions about specific ways he can help, that’s why there has been such a long delay on making a decision

HEy You are COmmenting oN wrong toPic, this is for FUnNy quOtes
Jenica likes this post.

Postby ~Bmatt » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:07 pm

~Cookie wrote:
Dylad wrote:
Hello all,

It iS A fUnNy qUoTe
2 people like this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! -We now sell shares. Check out the information before buying or selling shares to another player!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Postby Dylad » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:07 pm

~Cookie wrote:
Dylad wrote:
Hello all,

iT iS a FuNnY QuOtE
Dylad

Postby ~Cookie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:10 pm

Dylad wrote:iT iS a FuNnY QuOtE

You are a sad mr then.
~Tunnel likes this post.

Postby Dylad » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:55 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:Hey, some of the main reasons made as to why you were not accepted back were lacking and did not go into much detail or explanation. Therefore, here are they are in more detail:

• One major reason why we choose not to have you come back was that we do not want to be put back into the same situation we were in when you were still an admin; staff constantly depending on just on one person. Once you have left we put a stop to that type of system by implementing majority votes on all major decisions and having more than just one Admin "be the leader", so to speak. At the time Marc and SK took a step in the right direction and did as much as they could to spread out the roles of what was once all done by one person. Very recently the majority of all Admins also received access to the console, logs, and to more forum permissions meaning things will be able to be done in a more efficient manner than having just one person do it all. We do not want to go back to a time where one person made all the decisions and when not everyone in the staff got a chance to reply and give input to issues.

• Our next reason is that the issues you stated you want to see fixed are already known and most are currently being fixed. The unstable server is fixed. Staff communication from Admins to Mods is currently being improved since we have received access to do things that are regularly needed by the moderators. Communication from staff to players is something we have recently realized we lacked in and will be having more ways to fix that in the very near future. Like SK said in his posts, you can now suggest things in a way that will attract more attention from the staff and more Government jobs will be released very soon for players to have. You can even suggest a new Government role if we are missing one you think should be here. New markets are also being tested by Ravenmoon01 and Dr_StevenStrange to help boost the economy. The economy is becoming a major issue that we are all going to tackle and get into a better shape as soon as some things are resolved, so very soon. What I am trying to say is while there are a lot of issues, we know how to solve them and have already taken the necessary steps to recognize and to solve them. We don’t need one person to come fix all the issues we know are present, especially when there hasn’t been much ideas to solve the issues in your posts and messages, more of just saying what is wrong.

• This reason has been very briefly mentioned in SucceededKiller's reply:

SucceededKiller wrote:The entire way it has gone about seems like a way to undermine staff. Asking people if they’d be interested in staff-affiliated roles, leaking information, publicising leaked information. That’s not a way to show you care about the community; that’s a cheap way to get what you want...

-While your original intention of this topic was not to turn people against staff, that is indeed what it has become. Yes, your original offer may have taken way too long than it should have to get a response, however, we could have been reminded instead of making a topic that has caused countless flame wars. I do know that was not your original intention but that is what has happened.

-Now, the leaking of information really did not sit well for us in finalizing a decision. Instead of condemning the leak of information from a staff member like you did as an admin and would have done as a staff , it was instead publicised and made to cause even more flame wars and to undermine the current staff even more.

-I'm not going to go into much detail on this but asking players to become a part of staff before even becoming a staff is not a good thing to do. For a lot of us, that seemed as if as admin again it would go back to a one-man show instead of a group effort like we've been working on making and working on implementing for the year after you have resigned.

To the community, the decision at this moment is no. As SK said, if things don't get better by the end of January, we can look into extra help. However, if you all are very into getting the server into a better place like I know a lot of you are, do it. Let's stop this fighting and drama and work on rebuilding the community while we continue to excel at rebuilding staff.

I read a post very recently here. I must say, it was an eye-opening post to me and I hope it is for a lot of other people who read it. The next time any of you argue about how one person can or cannot fix the server in the chat, think about the many new players who see that and try to visualize what is going through their mind at that moment. A lot of them may think this server is not a place for them to be and leave. Even take a look at the front page of the forums and see how unattractive this arguing may be seen to a new player just trying to a game most of you know and love. We need to all come back together and fix ourselves and trust the current staff that we can fix us.

CommandoBeta, all of admins and the rest of staff welcome you at any time to talk with us about this decision or anything else related to the server. Please do know we all admire everything you have done and you are always welcomed to leave feedback or suggestions on anything. With that being said, we do feel this was the best decision for us to make.

Thank you.
8 people like this post.
Dylad

Postby ~Tunnel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:00 am

21:19:40   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~Spartan] hey
21:19:44   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] [Admin ~Spartan -> me] hey
21:19:45   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~Spartan] or should i say:
21:19:46   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~Spartan] Hey.
21:19:49   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] [Admin ~Spartan -> me] Hey.
~Bmatt likes this post.
11:16:10   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin ~Spartan> 10F?? Omg thats like my lifes savings

Postby ~Tunnel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:06 pm

https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=28702&p=293143#p293143

Petition to get Spart to make his forum signature "Networth: 10F" ;3

PreviousNext