Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Funny Quotes and Conversations


Funny Quotes and Conversations

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby CaptainAdurica » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:49 pm

~Tunnel wrote:
Code: Select all
[19:29:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~DoctorStrange> Spart wont know if Ive been good or bad, becuase he doesnt have access to logs. :p
[19:30:04] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~SpartanClaus> D:
[19:30:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~SpartanClaus> how dare you expose me


Ouch
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

The end of Adu

Connect with me:
Image

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby Jenica » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:15 am

*from screenshot*
<MOD ~KingFelope> every time she sees me she waits me to pet her head
<MOD ~QueenJen> AWW
<MOD ~QueenJen> thats so cute
<MOD ~QueenJen> i love her
<MOD ~KingFelope> but sometimes i'm like beach no, and she starts to scream while i go away
<MOD ~QueenJen> LOL
<MOD ~QueenJen> thats how bean it
<MOD ~QueenJen> he just SCREAMS
<~DrAlex> felipe u know some birds live like 30 yrs
<MOD ~KingFelope> probs living longer than me
<MOD ~QueenJen> LOL
<MOD ~QueenJen> #irelate
<~DrAlex> fel dont be emo
<MOD ~KingFelope> i didnt choose the emo live,emo life picked me
<MOD ~QueenJen> smh
<MOD ~QueenJen> ur so #edgy
~Cookie likes this post.
<Mod ~KingFelope> *stares in portuguese*
<Mod~QueenJen> *stares in english*


ImageAnd remember that bad times..
Are just times that are bad.Image

Former HelloMiners Staff

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby BaileyVandenbroek » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:41 am

if only we could put sound recording alexisturnt singing the dolphin rap omg I'm dying ..

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby SkeletonMeowts » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:24 am

BaileyVandenbroek wrote:if only we could put sound recording alexisturnt singing the dolphin rap omg I'm dying ..


LOL I barely remember that night


Founder and Co-Owner of Era Parks

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby CaptainAdurica » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:38 am

Jenica wrote:*from screenshot*
<MOD ~KingFelope> every time she sees me she waits me to pet her head
<MOD ~QueenJen> AWW
<MOD ~QueenJen> thats so cute
<MOD ~QueenJen> i love her
<MOD ~KingFelope> but sometimes i'm like beach no, and she starts to scream while i go away
<MOD ~QueenJen> LOL
<MOD ~QueenJen> thats how bean it
<MOD ~QueenJen> he just SCREAMS
<~DrAlex> felipe u know some birds live like 30 yrs
<MOD ~KingFelope> probs living longer than me
<MOD ~QueenJen> LOL
<MOD ~QueenJen> #irelate
<~DrAlex> fel dont be emo
<MOD ~KingFelope> i didnt choose the emo live,emo life picked me
<MOD ~QueenJen> smh
<MOD ~QueenJen> ur so #edgy


Went from Huelipe to EmoLoles real quick
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

The end of Adu

Connect with me:
Image

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby Tunnel » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:32 am

When Marc was trying to fix my tag on build but ended up accidently "demoting" me:

Code: Select all
20:20:09   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin marc050301> err
20:20:13   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin marc050301> Sorry Tunnel :P
20:20:17   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> hmm?
20:20:19   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> WHAT
20:20:19   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin marc050301> don't think it worked.
20:20:20   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Middlc> lol
20:20:23   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> IM SHOOK
20:20:24   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SkolVikings> LMAO
20:20:25   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <tranceengry> lol
20:20:25   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Oza> Who wants to get a ride round build?
20:20:28   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <JPerkinsT19> what happened
20:20:31   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~ShriShri> tunnel was demoted
20:20:32   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] Stratton420 left the game
20:20:32   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> uh
20:20:35   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <JPerkinsT19> why?
20:20:39   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> is there a way to fix this? XD
20:20:39   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Steelyo> whatever-or whoever-is doing this can't go on forever, guys, just remember that, guys :)
20:20:45   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~ShriShri> cause bridges are better than tunnels
20:20:49   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nate> tanner
20:20:51   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nate> wait it out
20:20:53   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nathan> yes shrihan
20:20:55   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nathan> very true
20:20:56   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nate> also average has been demoted!
20:20:56   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin marc050301> now?
20:20:56   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <TheInteremptor> hey perkins
20:20:57   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nate> YAY!
20:20:58   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Mod ~Tanneru> hmm
Ravenmoon01(~T90X27) likes this post.
It's never easy to be chosen
Never easy to be called
Standing on the front line when the bombs start to fall
I can see the heavens
But I still hear the flames calling out my name...

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby Tunnel » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 pm

~Tunnel wrote:When I lose my tag for a bit xD

Code: Select all
11:42:09   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> TY BLOOM
11:42:12   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Pebs> I can do that ㋡
11:42:13   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> wtf
11:42:17   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Pebs> lol avg xD
11:42:27   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Multixplode> avg isnt a mod?
11:42:28   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Multixplode> :o
11:42:29   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> Did I get demoted?
11:42:35   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Knight> gg avg
11:42:38   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] manosxatz left the game
11:42:40   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> Did you just buy premium>?
11:42:53   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Multixplode> avg did your premium renew
11:42:56   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> Avg did you buy premium for the first time?
11:42:56   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> OH
11:42:57   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Multixplode> because mods have a dif premium lol
11:43:00   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <Trial-Mod ~YourAverageMod> Bye, have a TunnelTastic day and enjoy PH <3
11:43:01   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> XD
11:43:02   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> Noob
11:43:03   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> yeh xD
11:43:09   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> You have to get moderator premium xD
11:43:24   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> wb
11:43:24   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Jarvis [TNT]> YourAverageName ?
11:43:27   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Jarvis [TNT]> Haha
11:43:28   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> ikr?
11:43:31   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Jarvis [TNT]> Why demoted?
11:43:34   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> Idk
11:43:41   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> Average you didnt get demoted ;/
11:43:41   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <Cedricko_21> Avg what happened to mod?
11:43:54   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> Avg you renewed the wrong optio
11:44:39   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> Ima put this on that funny conversation thread xDMagykJay!
11:44:46   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Jarvis [TNT]> YourAverageName ye Xsd
11:45:21   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <blueshadow2002> wait
11:45:22   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <blueshadow2002> avg
11:45:25   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> hm
11:45:29   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> idk
11:45:34   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <blueshadow2002> lol what happened to ur tag xd
11:45:35   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <blueshadow2002> wait
11:45:37   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Multixplode> avg you are going to get the response all day lol
11:45:38   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <blueshadow2002> did u graduate? :D
11:45:40   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Pebs> because she bought premium
11:45:45   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> I think I forgot to switch to mod prem
11:45:46   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~BigFeet> avg omg
11:45:47   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <blueshadow2002> o xd
11:45:55   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> What a nub
11:46:00   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Multixplode> marc is on avg, so just let him know xD
11:46:15   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <Admin ~Marc> Hold on YourAverageName.
11:46:49   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> This is almost as awkward as when I answered my own report ;P
11:46:58   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> Average
11:47:04   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> I can troll you all I like now ㋡
11:47:05   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Pebs> Yeee
11:47:14   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> Without mr warning
11:47:15   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> There are mods on tho ㋡
11:48:34   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> but seriously- my heart dropped to my knees when I saw my name xDD
11:48:54   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <_DJDoodle_> YourAverageName why were u demoted>
11:49:17   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~YerAvgPirate> wtf now my prem is gone ;L
11:49:29   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~SirBloom> Avg is getting banned har har
11:49:33   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <Trial-Mod ~YerAvgPirate> xD
11:49:34   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <Admin ~Marc> Ok that's fixed.
11:49:52   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <~Multixplode> odd seeing avg's name not premium
11:50:09   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <Trial-Mod ~YerAvgPirate> ikr Multi
11:50:13   biz   Client thread   info   [CHAT] <Trial-Mod ~YerAvgPirate> I feel naked

~Tunnel wrote:When Marc was trying to fix my tag on build but ended up accidently "demoting" me:

Code: Select all
20:20:09   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin marc050301> err
20:20:13   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin marc050301> Sorry Tunnel :P
20:20:17   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> hmm?
20:20:19   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> WHAT
20:20:19   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin marc050301> don't think it worked.
20:20:20   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Middlc> lol
20:20:23   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> IM SHOOK
20:20:24   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~SkolVikings> LMAO
20:20:25   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <tranceengry> lol
20:20:25   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Oza> Who wants to get a ride round build?
20:20:28   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <JPerkinsT19> what happened
20:20:31   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~ShriShri> tunnel was demoted
20:20:32   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] Stratton420 left the game
20:20:32   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> uh
20:20:35   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <JPerkinsT19> why?
20:20:39   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Tanneru> is there a way to fix this? XD
20:20:39   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Steelyo> whatever-or whoever-is doing this can't go on forever, guys, just remember that, guys :)
20:20:45   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~ShriShri> cause bridges are better than tunnels
20:20:49   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nate> tanner
20:20:51   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nate> wait it out
20:20:53   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nathan> yes shrihan
20:20:55   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nathan> very true
20:20:56   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nate> also average has been demoted!
20:20:56   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Admin marc050301> now?
20:20:56   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <TheInteremptor> hey perkins
20:20:57   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <~Nate> YAY!
20:20:58   bjb   main   info   [CHAT] <Mod ~Tanneru> hmm


Image
2 people like this post.
It's never easy to be chosen
Never easy to be called
Standing on the front line when the bombs start to fall
I can see the heavens
But I still hear the flames calling out my name...

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby Tunnel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Ravenmoon01 - 11/19/2017
Spartan bans Kino, Tunnel bans Spartan, Richie destroys Tunnel because fuck transportation
It's never easy to be chosen
Never easy to be called
Standing on the front line when the bombs start to fall
I can see the heavens
But I still hear the flames calling out my name...

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby CaptainAdurica » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:06 am

My love life summed up in one picture
Attachments
Screenshot_20171224-140551.jpg
Screenshot_20171224-140551.jpg (108.83 KiB) Viewed 193 times
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

The end of Adu

Connect with me:
Image

Re: Funny Quotes and Conversations

Postby Gerhard » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Code: Select all
[14:17:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Gerhard> so you slave jenica?
[14:17:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~FelTheElfKingo> brb food
[14:17:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~FelTheElfKingo> wb
[14:17:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~FelTheElfKingo> nah shes slow
[14:17:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Gerhard> LMAO
[14:17:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Saved screenshot as 2017-12-24_14.17.30.png
[14:17:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~FelTheElfKingo> my slaves must be fast
Jenica likes this post.
Player manager of HelloClan City Main
South Carolina Army National Guard - 88M Motor Transport Truck Driver
Upcoming vanity call sign: W4GEV
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Image

PreviousNext