Forum

HelloMiners Forum Media The Forsalist - Business News - Bye Teslo, Hello Wholeblocks


The Forsalist - Business News - Bye Teslo, Hello Wholeblocks

Any videos or pictures taken on the server can be posted here.

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - GSNR acquires HMSX.

Postby ~Satan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:00 am

b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - "HMSX on fire..."

Postby ~Satan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:01 am

~Nathan wrote:It's the New York Times on HelloMiners. I really like the website, it actually looks legit like an actual journalist wrote it lmao.


Thanks a lot Nathan! ^^
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - GSNR acquires HMSX.

Postby President_KK » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:04 am

PR manager will release a statement if u want to add that to the article but good article
btw GSNR just went up 500 points
MrSuperRed likes this post.
President_KK
His Excellent Vice President of Ashford is me

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)



Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - GSNR acquires HMSX.

Postby ~Satan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:20 am

President_KK wrote:PR manager will release a statement if u want to add that to the article but good article
btw GSNR just went up 500 points

I contacted Ashlynn, will add the statement whenever I get it.
President_KK likes this post.
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - GSNR acquires HMSX.

Postby ~Satan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:38 pm

New article about the tension in the financial world tomorrow. If you have any BUSINESS related news let me know and you might be featured in a new article on HM's premium Business Newspaper.
MrSuperRed likes this post.
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - GSNR acquires HMSX.

Postby President_KK » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:53 pm

nightemperor wrote:New article about the tension in the financial world tomorrow. If you have any BUSINESS related news let me know and you might be featured in a new article on HM's premium Business Newspaper.

Hi launching a new financial product if board approves I'll give you and exclusive
President_KK
His Excellent Vice President of Ashford is me

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)



Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - Chance for city owner

Postby ~Satan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:29 pm

New post with interesting news for stock traders and city owners!

One stockmarket just died but stocktrading is alive and here to stay.
Those who have followed the recent news about HMSX might argue that stock exchanges are a shady and unreliable business. It is true that there has been a lot of turmoil in the stock exchange world in the past 3 days. However, even though HMSX has died, the stock trading industry is alive and here to stay. This might be very interesting for city owners. Read more: https://hmguide.info/one-stockmarket-just-died-but-stocking-trading-is-alive/
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - Chance for city owner

Postby President_KK » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:37 pm

nightemperor wrote:New post with interesting news for stock traders and city owners!

One stockmarket just died but stocktrading is alive and here to stay.
Those who have followed the recent news about HMSX might argue that stock exchanges are a shady and unreliable business. It is true that there has been a lot of turmoil in the stock exchange world in the past 3 days. However, even though HMSX has died, the stock trading industry is alive and here to stay. This might be very interesting for city owners. Read more: https://hmguide.info/one-stockmarket-just-died-but-stocking-trading-is-alive/

good article
President_KK
His Excellent Vice President of Ashford is me

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)



Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - Chance for city owner

Postby ~Satan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Bump
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Re: The Forsalist - HM Business News - Chance for city owner

Postby ~Satan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:55 pm

bump
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

PreviousNext