Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising The Save Hellominers Foundation - Official Topic

The Save Hellominers Foundation - Official Topic

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

The Save Hellominers Foundation - Official Topic

Postby kidG7 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:57 pm

What is the Save Hellominers Foundation?
Hellominers has gone downhill. We get it. There's not even 20 or more players on everyday, the economy is crashed, new players join but there's no player helpers on, and there's tons of rundown cities. People are talking about this very frequently, but nothing is really being done.

That is why, Pascalek27_Gah, XxBlueGreenxX and I, created the Save Hellominers Foundation. An ingame foundation that works to restore Hellominers to its former glory.

How do you plan to save Hellominers?
Well, its simple.
New players join everyday, but there's no one there to help them. That is why we will have volunteers help players and work closely with gov. player helpers. We will also hire people to make commercials for Hellominers, motivate new players and teach them about ways to make forsals, build amazing cities / structures for tourism, and more! If you can, please donate to us.
How do I donate to the Save Hellominers Foundation?
You can donate by doing /pay KidG7, /pay Pascale27_Gah, or /pay XxBlueGreenxX (amount of money). Remember to tell us that the payment is a donation for the foundation!
Last edited by kidG7 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grinbear9 likes this post.
KidG7
A Proud Christian who believes in Jesus Christ
A believer who thinks all dreams can come true

Re: The Save Hellominers Foundation - Official Topic

Postby Sir_Binary » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:05 pm

couldn't you guys just like work closely with the ph team and try to work a lil something out? I'm sure king would be down to hear you guys out, and if that fails then proceed with this. another thing, "Save HelloMiners Foundation" really makes it seem like HM is dying for a new person lmao. don't get me wrong tho, I appreciate your ideas and I think they're great but there's just these two flaws.
4 people like this post.
my last signature looked spammy so uh yeah add my disc at sirbinary#7593 if you want <3

Postby PoipleBear » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:55 pm

It is good you are trying to do something but copying a government department isn't the route for most players because it isn't really needed :/. If a new player joins and there is no Player Helper online then by all means they can help the player out but private player helpers are not the method. Maybe message King like Binary suggested to sort something out that is compatible.
2 people like this post.
Known as: Poiple, Piepel, Pie, poip
Net Worth: F1

Postby Zeek05 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:16 am

any sort of enterprise: exists
KidG7: aight ima make this
3 people like this post.

Postby kidG7 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:48 pm

bump!
KidG7
A Proud Christian who believes in Jesus Christ
A believer who thinks all dreams can come true

Postby nirvanamonkey » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:57 am

PH sucks, they do nothing..
3 people like this post.

Postby ~Cookie » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:37 am

nirvanamonkey wrote:PH sucks, they do nothing..

I feel like most of the time people just want a tag.
4 people like this post.
~~o
Discord: XL_Cookie#4364

Postby PoipleBear » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:22 pm

PH Staff work hard, what people don't realise is that it takes half an hour or so to help players, I enjoy doing it but it collides with things we are doing outside HM and stuff such as jobs or helping someone else inside HM. Creating a new dept won't make a difference because it will just end up the same, people will lose their enthusiasm and nothing is gained.
2 people like this post.
Known as: Poiple, Piepel, Pie, poip
Net Worth: F1

Postby ~Adu » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:04 pm

why do yall need forsals to help new players tho?
2 people like this post.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of Dubai
Owner of Veyron Group
Co-owner of D2A EGEO Tower
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,500,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982

Postby Jenica » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:11 pm

I have a town dedicated to new players, its full of jobs, shops for rent, apts for rent, and buildings to buy that are designed for a shop on the main floor and apt up top so players can make money asap.

I've been trying to bring every new player online I see in hopes of them understanding the game. I try and help them the best I can, for example I will try to buy out the shops in my town before going some place else.

If you wanna bring players there, and show them the jobs and apts I'll pay you. This just sounds a lot like a PH though, but if you want to continue this idea, here's a place for you to get started!
~Cookie likes this post.
<Mod ~KingFelope> *stares in portuguese*
<Mod~QueenJen> *stares in english*

ImageAnd remember that bad times..
Are just times that are bad.Image

Former HelloMiners Staff

Next