Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising Hiring city co owners

Hiring city co owners

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Hiring city co owners

Postby Jupitermax11 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:48 am

The owners of the previously known "Diomede city" are looking forward to hiring 1 player to become the co-owner of our revised, newer and much larger city. With many people wanting to help out and later straying away from it, we decided to start this application thread to look for more competent applicants. Over the past few weeks, we have reviewed a lot of aspects with the whole city ordeal and we are hoping to continue this project.

Current state of the city:
1. an approximate 1 - 2 million forsals worth of land had been claimed

2. most building/infrastructure designs are finalized

3. construction has started over the past few weeks

Potential benefits for our winning candidate

1. ability to manage/sell city plots

2. salary of a at least 50k-75k per month

3. ability to build your own district

General player profiles we are looking for:
1) Active player

2) Someone who doesnt get bored quickly and leaves the project

3) Someone who can contribute a lot of ideas that could benefit the city

4) Someone who is good at building and designing

5) SOMEONE WHO CAN TERRA FORM A LOT!!! ( this will decide if you are gonna get the 50k-75k!!)

NOTE: We will be hiring a couple of people so that 50k-75k will go to the person who has worked the most

Questions:
1. IGN

2. Discuss your previous/current work experiences on the server (building, city management, etc.)

3. Do you have good problem solving and decision making skills? Elaborate.

4. What could you contribute to the team?

Optional questions:

1. If applicable, What score(s) did you receive for standardized testing (e.g. the SAT/ACT) ?

2. Tell me a joke

3. Do you have a functional brain and spine?

We look forward to seeing the applications!
Last edited by Jupitermax11 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amoni likes this post.

Re: Hiring city co owner (100k a month)

Postby Edgewurth » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 pm

1. IGN - RyanInTheHorizon

2. Discuss your previous/current work experiences on the server (building, city management, etc.):
  • Co-Owned Cape Coral for a period of time
  • To Be People's Commissioner for Manticore District of Kingdom of Haven
  • Player Helper
  • Assistant to supermagicalplay

I dont know, really depends

Effort, Ideas and constant improvements to the city
Optional questions:

1. If applicable, What score(s) did you receive for standardized testing (e.g. the SAT/ACT) ?
You dont need to know
2. Tell me a joke
I will tell a joke, but they are bad.
Enough Evidence?
Inactive Streak Occuring, Sorry
[+] My Many Jobs
  • Ex-Owner of Valucifer's Enterprises (2016 - 2018)
  • Ex-Owner of Shorthorn LTD (2018 - 2019)
  • Ex-Co-Owner of Cape Coral (2018-19)
  • Player Helper (2019-?)
  • Private City Department Staff (2019-?)
  • CEO of HexiGen and ELDesigns (2019->)
  • Staff Manager of DTR (2019-?)
  • Owner of Cytra City (2019-?)
  • City Manager of Hillford (2019-?)

Nirvanamonkey Application

Postby nirvanamonkey » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:45 pm

1. IGN: Nirvanamonkey

2. Discuss your previous/current work experiences on the server (building, city management, etc.): I am just getting back into hellominers, I have been playing for quite some time, and love the city management and construction field... I am creating a new project soon that we could talk about maybe hosting in your city :D, I am the owner of Abu Brothers GC. (General Contractors) where we do all kinds of construction and electrical/architectural design.

3. Do you have good problem solving and decision-making skills? Elaborate. I do have good problem-solving skills, in real life I'm an EMT/Paramedic student and throughout clinicals have to make split-second decisions with someone's life in my hands. I am a 3.8 GPA student who is Pre-Med currently working on my B.A in Biology from the University Of Hawaii At Manoa.

4. What could you contribute to the team? I would be a great organizer, project leader, brainstormer and manager.

Optional questions:

1. If applicable, What score(s) did you receive for standardized testing (e.g. the SAT/ACT) ? I got a 1400 composite score.

Postby PrinceAdam » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:34 pm

Questions:
1. IGN: PrinceAdam

2. Discuss your previous/current work experiences on the server (building, city management, etc.). I am the President of 2M and the founder and manager of 2M Build, which is a division of 2M.

3. Do you have good problem solving and decision making skills? Elaborate. I have really good problem solving and decision making skills. When I make decisions I will think about how it will help the city and its economy.

4. What could you contribute to the team? I will try my hardest to improve the city by helping terraform build roads, freeways, underground metro, and bring more nature to the city. I will also add more nether portals around the city so you can earn more money from selling close to the portal plots.

Optional questions:

2. Tell me a joke. Why did the PrinceAdam's father go to the dentist, because he wanted to get his teeth crowned!

3. Do you have a functional brain and spine? Yes, that is where all my good ideas come from.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby 6brix » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:16 pm

1. IGN 6Brix

2. Discuss your previous/current work experiences on the server (building, city management, etc.) i was a city co owner for a small city named Varrock but i left and almost started my own city but didn't.

3. Do you have good problem solving and decision making skills? Elaborate. no i don't but i can for brute force work like eviction and building roads and flattening the land.

4. What could you contribute to the team? i don't want to try to put my self up but i think i could do ads i have a medium sized company witch i could use to put up ads and sell concrete for no profit but only for people who build in the city and i'm willing to put my entire bal into the city.

Optional questions:

1. If applicable, What score(s) did you receive for standardized testing (e.g. the SAT/ACT) ? i have not taken these test and i try to stay away from these because i just got a good PC and am trying not to get a viruses.

2. Tell me a joke. i just cant i can not tell jokes i'm bad at it.

3. Do you have a functional brain and spine? As of the time of writing yes.

Postby kom4ever » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:43 pm

1. IGN
kom4ever

2. Discuss your previous/current work experiences on the server (building, city management, etc.):
Designed many building on HM (one of them is the new victorian tower in vc)
and I have just finished designing and building the new expansion of SunSet Coast (which you have to see)

Yes , I can manage (almost) any situation.

I am loyal to my goal and I can dedicate hours of effort to improve and achieve my final goal.Also I usually have ideas that interesting to most people (playng on HM) because they simply get HM closer to reality and stuff like that.(BTW my latest and most expensive is a public event => a Song Contest for cities with noteblocks -spoil alert- )
Producer of HelloVis... oops i could spoil that -> Coming Soon

Postby CakeDevil275 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:47 pm

1. IGN
CakeDevil_275

2. Discuss your previous/current work experiences on the server (building, city management, etc.)
I helped build Windenburg, help with Silver Lake and Cosmo Bay demos and co-run Ferron Island :D

I like to think I do, I run a company that is pretty successful

I have a lot of ideas and people call me the most active player on the server

Optional questions:

I'm from the UK :/

2. Tell me a joke
The rotation of earth really makes my day.
Sorry, that was terrible

Hmm, I'll have to get back to you on that one :p
Last edited by CakeDevil275 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CakeDevil_275
Net Worth: No clue
Since Aug 2016 :D
Shop @ Blueline

[+] My long list of jobs
- CEO of iBuy (2016-2018)
- Chairman of DTR (2018-2019)
- Owner of Blueline (2019 - present)
- Player Helper (2019 - present)
- City Department Evaluator (2019 - present)
- Manager of Ferron Island (2019 - present)
- stacked X. Board Member (2019 - present)

Postby Jupitermax11 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Bump!