Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising Status of the HelloMiners Server

Status of the HelloMiners Server

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Re: Status of the HelloMiners Server

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:17 am

~Max wrote:when will build be up?

When Tedde or SK turns it back on.

Postby tunefulmetal615 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:52 am

Here we go.

[16:25:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shop] You sold 6 Brick Stairs to Arakorni89 for F26.71.
[16:25:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shop] There isn't enough space in chest!
[16:25:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] z6i left and took the kids with em!
[16:25:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> I happen to be
[16:25:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shop] There isn't enough space in chest!
[16:25:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shop] There isn't enough space in chest!
[16:25:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Balance: F67,714.66

Postby Egor » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:11 pm

I didn’t lose any properties or cash, but all of my /fish stats - including 30+ levels and 62.5K entropy, and as far as I can remember, you can’t check what showed up on my screen in logs.
Is there anything that can be done?

Postby Egor » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:40 am

Egor wrote:I didn’t lose any properties or cash, but all of my /fish stats - including 30+ levels and 62.5K entropy, and as far as I can remember, you can’t check what showed up on my screen in logs.

Bump

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:49 am

Egor wrote:I didn’t lose any properties or cash, but all of my /fish stats - including 30+ levels and 62.5K entropy, and as far as I can remember, you can’t check what showed up on my screen in logs.

Sadly I don't think so no
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby tunefulmetal615 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:00 pm

tunefulmetal615 wrote:Here we go.

[16:25:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shop] You sold 6 Brick Stairs to Arakorni89 for F26.71.
[16:25:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shop] There isn't enough space in chest!
[16:25:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shop] There isn't enough space in chest!
[16:25:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shop] There isn't enough space in chest!

Bump

Postby Marc » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:01 am

tunefulmetal615 wrote:
tunefulmetal615 wrote:Here we go.

Bump

Added Bal.

Admin marc050301

“This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adherent to a simple set of rules. Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours"

- Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson - Cosmos a Spacetime Odyssey - Standing up in the Milky Way

Postby _Jokerstar_ » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:01 pm

~Cookie wrote:
_Jokerstar_ wrote:Haven't been on yet - how do I check my logs? Or is there a beautiful tutorial?

If you know where your logs folder is in your minecraft folders section you click that, and a bunch of zips will pop up. After that find the one that has the date of when the server crashed, the 16th I think, or the closest zip to that. Once there you can go to the search bar and search for balance and all of your balances will check out, after that you just copy the most recent one (Double check the dates and stuff).

okie ty

Postby ~Cookie » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:06 pm

~Cookie wrote:Hey, I lost my money, but I reset my nick after the main server crashed and I went to the build so I think I'm of with the Nickname.

But here is my log of me checking my balance:
Code: Select all
[17:18:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Balance: F212,687.28

And I would like to mention I sold a few fish after checking my bal and I admit I'm a penny pincher so I would appreciate if I got that money too.

Code: Select all
[17:18:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] PyroFishing ➤ You earned 405.07$ from selling 20 Fish!

Thanks!

Ig bumping works so bump
Did someone say Cookie

Approved Cookie

Authorized Overlord

Discord is XL_Cookie#4364

Postby gooskraft » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:57 pm

Sorry to post again on a relatively inactive topic, but my bal hasn’t been restored yet... can anything be done about this???

PreviousNext