Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising HMCSM-Loans

HMCSM-Loans

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

HMCSM-Loans

Postby President_KK » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:59 am

Hello Everyone!
I'm Here today to talk about HMCSM traded Loans also known as Bonds!
Here is a quick YT video on what are Bonds.

So a bond is a loan! Funded and sold on the exchange. If you feel a bond is too risky you can sell it on the HMCSM secondary markets.
The loan can be for any amount. However the riskier the loan the higher the interest rate is. Each loan will receive a rating THAT affects THE INTEREST PAID, here they are in Descending order
RATES for these loans 2.5%-5%
    -AAA
    -AA
    -A
    -BBB
    Below this is Junk Bonds (HIGH-RISK LOANS)
    Rates for these is 6% +

-BB
    -B
    -CCC
    -CC
    -C
    -D

If you are listing a bond you can get a higher rating by Having Sufficient collateral to cover the loan. the more collateral you have the lower rate the loan is. Ie lets say you borrow 100k but have 400k collateral, you will be AAA rated and have a low 2.5-3% rate, but if you borrow 100k and only have 50k Collateral, it will be BB rated with 6-10% interest. 100k collateral AA or A rated gets 3-4.5%. No collateral CCC or lower 30%+.

For investors, the lower the rating the higher the return. But also a higher chance of default
Any Company, City or person can apply for a bond however HMCSM listed companies will get lower rates.
To apply
    -IGN
    -Name of company or city you represent (IGNORE IF PERSONAL)
    -Loan amount
    -Duration of loan
    -HMCSM Listed (Y/N)

Startup Loans

More coming soon
If You have any questions or want more info PM me!
President_KK
His Excellent Vice President of Ashford is me

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: HMCSM-Loans

Postby President_KK » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:28 pm

bump
President_KK

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: HMCSM-Loans

Postby President_KK » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:15 am

President_KK wrote:bump
President_KK

-John F. Kennedy