Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising [bearco] undergoing changes, please read!

[bearco] undergoing changes, please read!

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

[bearco] undergoing changes, please read!

Postby ~Max » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Hey guys so as you may have noticed main items haven't been stocked for around a month. This is due to renovations bearco has been going through. And due to the fact that I have been working on my city. Today after reading an old topic made of Woe Inc. it made me remember how important my rc plot is sooo here are some updates you may not have noticed.

New sign
Our new sign features a b with many bright colours in the background. Our company has always been a strong supporter of the LGBTQ community. Don't be afraid to show your pride at bearco!

Item Update
Sadly rockets will not be sold anymore due to re sellers. Many suggested to up the prices but I've decided that I no longer feel like stocking them for now. The items we are selling are currently being thought upon, more updates to come soon. However other items will be in stock shortly.

BBE
bearco has left the BBE due to my personal opinion. I feel the marks at the end are bias and it is poorly designed I don't agree with mega stores (that sell many items) competing with stores that sell a few items (bearco). We might decide to come back but for now we're gone!

Jobs?
Currently we have little contracts for players to make money. But we do not have any public job centres. I am planning on adding more sell signs in bearco so anyone can sell items to us.

bearco books™
After countless trial and error I have decided my fellow bear friend (mental) will be helping me open a book store located behind bearco warp plot. We sell numerous enchanted books and you may have even spotted us on the news ;) .

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or comments on items you would like to see please comment below!
_mentalgamer_ likes this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Re: [bearco] undergoing changes, please read!

Postby ~Max » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:16 am

bearco millennials™ opened in vc bricks mall! get wool, glass, terracotta and more. sell ecduk shears for 40Ffor 2
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Re: [bearco] undergoing changes, please read!

Postby Cocraven2018 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:51 am

Partner with Craven Co Express when I come back in 2 weeks
CravenCoEpress
It's time to rise and rejoin the battle to the top of all companies!