Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising MojoPay - I'm so sorry.

MojoPay - I'm so sorry.

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Re: Announcing MojoPay | A new way to pay

Postby d0dleysvrz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:22 pm

Scepticon wrote:Secondary financial tender isn't a new idea on here - I can lay claim to attempting the idea even earlier (chestshop didn't work with unique books at the time though, so it didn't work). I'm sure there were people that had the idea before me too.

Bottom line is: first to market ≠ last to market - competition is what allows the server to be what it is.

An aside: good luck with your system - looks good ;)

Idea's don't always work out, this gives inspiration for the same idea to be viewed from a different perspective, in some cases, by someone else.

Innovation flows on stealing, copying and recreating existing ideas in a new way. Not one smartphone producer doesn't copy things from the competition. Because really, why wouldn't you if it's something that seems to work?
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Postby Kn3wn » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:22 pm

Scepticon wrote:Secondary financial tender isn't a new idea on here - I can lay claim to attempting the idea even earlier (chestshop didn't work with unique books at the time though, so it didn't work). I'm sure there were people that had the idea before me too.

Bottom line is: first to market ≠ last to market - competition is what allows the server to be what it is.

An aside: good luck with your system - looks good ;)

Unless the intellectual property of the individual is claimed, then it is free to the Market to take and make improvements on, partially what fuels a decent player-led market is that exact concept. If someone takes and idea, changes it a little, and then presents it and it's preferred over the existing idea, thats a very real form of market competition.

Postby supermagicalplay » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Somfic wrote:
supermagicalplay wrote:So...

You just take my idea, and starts to make your own?

lol you heard of my idea of a coupon system for banks and started making ICentyPay and wanted to copyright the idea and make me pay to use it. No one's ever the first to come up with an idea

I apologize. However, I'd like to point out that your idea was amazing. We did work on it together last year.

I have to give full credit for the code idea to you.

It's a revolutionary idea.

Postby ~Max » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:53 pm

Honestly Kenneth I think this is way different than icentipay. This look really well designed and done deff gonna use!
3 people like this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby ~Max » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:57 pm

What’s the link?
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby KennethDev » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:04 pm

~Max wrote:What’s the link?

Not open yet. I may open account registration soon and start a limited beta once the server is back up.
2 people like this post.
CEO of Mojo Inc.

HM Player since 2015

While discussing voting crates:
"That's not an economy roleplay server, that's a social security roleplay server." - Beta

Postby kom4ever » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:35 am

Finally iCentipay wont have the monopoly (i dont have any problems with iCentipay but it will be interesting and more realistic)
GL :D
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Producer of HelloVis... oops i could spoil that -> Coming Soon

Postby supermagicalplay » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:22 am

~Max wrote:Honestly Kenneth I think this is way different than icentipay. This look really well designed and done deff gonna use!

While there are certainly differences between our companies, iCentiPay is actually designed for payments as well. We have spent the last few months perfecting our gateway for payment to make it easier for both existing clients and new users. This concept of online payment seems to be working out well for multiple companies, and we look forward to competing with this new company. Competition is one of the most natural and most important factors of capitalism, and hopefully both of our companies will thrive and succeed.
Last edited by supermagicalplay on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby HTN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:19 am

supermagicalplay wrote:
~Max wrote:Honestly Kenneth I think this is way different than icentipay. This look really well designed and done deff gonna use!

iCentiPay is actually designed for payments as well. You can easily pay others, even when they're offline. We've introduced online shopping to enhance your payment experience even more! You can manage your banking here: https://icentipay.com/banking/personal.

Super, make your own forum post. Please stop advertising on someone else's post
KennethDev likes this post.
I can't get this damn thing to work.
Networth: 320K
Founder of HypedGroup/Monco/HerdCorp
HS Real Estate

Postby KennethDev » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:20 am

supermagicalplay wrote:

iCentiPay is actually designed for payments as well. You can easily pay others, even when they're offline. We've introduced online shopping to enhance your payment experience even more! You can manage your banking here: <link>

Yeah... can you not?
CEO of Mojo Inc.

HM Player since 2015

While discussing voting crates:
"That's not an economy roleplay server, that's a social security roleplay server." - Beta

PreviousNext