Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising MojoPay - I'm so sorry.

MojoPay - I'm so sorry.

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Re: Announcing MojoPay | A new way to pay

Postby KennethDev » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:45 am

BUMP! More progress is being made, and we will be providing safe trade rooms in most of our locations. :)
2 people like this post.
CEO of Mojo Inc.

HM Player since 2015

While discussing voting crates:
"That's not an economy roleplay server, that's a social security roleplay server." - Beta

Re: MojoPay - I'm so sorry.

Postby KennethDev » Sun May 05, 2019 11:30 pm

It is with a very heavy heart (you have no idea) that I am announcing the abandonment of the MojoPay project. I have been going through an extremely rough time in my life, and I need to take some time to focus on the things that truly matter in life, and to focus on making sure I am okay.

I know I hyped this project up, and I was very excited to be working on it, but I am not in a good place right now. I can barely focus on school, let alone building a website.

Again, I would like to say that I am very sorry that I gave up on a project that I so heavily hyped.
~Weather likes this post.
CEO of Mojo Inc.

HM Player since 2015

While discussing voting crates:
"That's not an economy roleplay server, that's a social security roleplay server." - Beta

Postby ~Weather » Sun May 05, 2019 11:44 pm

KennethDev wrote:
It is with a very heavy heart (you have no idea) that I am announcing the abandonment of the MojoPay project. I have been going through an extremely rough time in my life, and I need to take some time to focus on the things that truly matter in life, and to focus on making sure I am okay.

I know I hyped this project up, and I was very excited to be working on it, but I am not in a good place right now. I can barely focus on school, let alone building a website.

Again, I would like to say that I am very sorry that I gave up on a project that I so heavily hyped.

Aww. I hope things get better irl. Defiantly focus on irl more than MC. Its not worth the stress to worry about MC. I have had to also learn this with setting boundaries between school/work and Archendale. I hope things improve soon!

Your friend,
~Weather
3 people like this post.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:10 am

Kenneth ur rlly nice and cool. I get it how to put boundaries between Minecraft and real life. don't feel pressured to come back immediately, take the time u need. with kindness, coolz
KennethDev likes this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby supermagicalplay » Mon May 06, 2019 4:51 am

Hey Kenneth, I know we've had our differences, but your quite decent. Hope all is well.

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Mon May 06, 2019 8:11 am

aww ken, hope you feel better soon! It's okay about mojopay, you can always work on it when you feel more comfortable in doing so. In the meantime enjoy a photo of my bunny :D

image (1).png
image (1).png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 89 times
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Discord: Fluffy#9622

Postby SidedSuns » Mon May 06, 2019 4:45 pm

Don't be sorry Ken, you've already been very nice to everyone and I want you to take a long time off the server until you feel better
2 people like this post.
Assembly member of Ancient Greece.
Almost 2 years on the server
iCentiPay executive
Made HelloMiners 1st ever bus station: SunBus
:D

Previous