Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising [Update] Brewery 101

[Update] Brewery 101

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Re: [Update] Brewery 101

Postby ~Max » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Good job!
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby Tunnel » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:37 pm

#AddBubbleTea
4 people like this post.
Former HelloMiners Moderator
--
"I am my life's work."

Postby Woof__ » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:00 am

Make a new alcohol, make the potion blue colored, any blue counts but light blue is best. Make it give slowness, fatigue, weakness, and poison, make it last for 30 minutes.

Name the concoction "Bleach"

Postby SilverKnight » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:09 pm

lol i was wondering why there .are som many breweries now
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

#ImWithBeta
Baron of Coconut Beach

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello! If you have any drinks left over that was created more than a day ago, you may notice there is an issue with them. The issue is, they aren't like the actual drinks. The effects aren't there, you don't get drunk, it's not how it is supposed to be. Thankfully, there is a very easy fix to this:

If the drink requires aging
If a drink needs to be aged as its last step (like Apple Wine), and the drink has already been aged perfectly, simply pop it back in the correct barrel for a few minutes. As soon as it regain its effects and lores, take it out - you're all set!

If no aging is required and distilling is the final step
If distilling is the final step, as in you don't age it (Beet Blend, Carrot Juice, etc), put the drink in the distiller to be distilled one more time. Even if the recipe only calls for two distills and now you make it three distills, have no fear! The plugin will still consider it a perfect drink and the lore will light up green if other steps were done correctly.

If the drink doesn't need to be distilled nor aged
Then you're done! These type of drinks, like Green Tea and Chocolate Milk, are all fixed and will work just fine.

Let me know if you have any more problems!
richie_rich123 likes this post.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby richie_rich123 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:49 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:Hello! If you have any drinks left over that was created more than a day ago, you may notice there is an issue with them. The issue is, they aren't like the actual drinks. The effects aren't there, you don't get drunk, it's not how it is supposed to be. Thankfully, there is a very easy fix to this:

If the drink requires aging
If a drink needs to be aged as its last step (like Apple Wine), and the drink has already been aged perfectly, simply pop it back in the correct barrel for a few minutes. As soon as it regain its effects and lores, take it out - you're all set!

If no aging is required and distilling is the final step
If distilling is the final step, as in you don't age it (Beet Blend, Carrot Juice, etc), put the drink in the distiller to be distilled one more time. Even if the recipe only calls for two distills and now you make it three distills, have no fear! The plugin will still consider it a perfect drink and the lore will light up green if other steps were done correctly.

If the drink doesn't need to be distilled nor aged
Then you're done! These type of drinks, like Green Tea and Chocolate Milk, are all fixed and will work just fine.

Let me know if you have any more problems!

Tested and works fine. Thanks again Spart!
SpartanPride7 likes this post.
#ImWithBeta
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby pokemonwarriorx_ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:09 am

Fine wheatbeer is 3 years aged, not two ;)
and vodka should be distilled twice
Owner of Brevera

Previous