Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising [DOME Inc] Architecture & Building - Defying the impossible!

[DOME Inc] Architecture & Building - Defying the impossible!

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Re: [DOME Inc] Big project services! - Defying the impossibl

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:34 am

_UltraPro_ wrote:When I hired you in the past you failed to complete projects with a given deadline.

I'm not too informed of what happened but we look for quality over quantity, and sometimes that means we have to take a bit longer. I'm sorry deadlines weren't met but I'm sure it was a very good quality of design.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [DOME Inc] Big project services! - Defying the impossibl

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:46 am

_UltraPro_ wrote:When I hired you in the past you failed to complete projects with a given deadline.

I'm sorry to hear that, i can't deny we are known to be alot slower than other companies out there.

Though we have specifically chosen to do so as minecraft is not a fulltime job to any of the company staff or members. We value the personal lifes of everyone that works for us and we prefer to keep our company a fun and chill enviroment where we can still have fun playing the game while keeping a good balance with our personal lives. (I tend to school, work and my own company in real-life, and i'm sure others have plenty of other stuff too.)

I trust you understand, as being part of staff team, we cannot help everyone at all times when they need us to, thus we tend to be slower yet keeping the pristine quality we have always aimed for. Also with the size our company has grown to we simply don't have enough players to keep up with the amount of jobs that people want to hire us for, this is a very known problem amongst many design and building companies on here.

Still we do try our best, and it's all we can offer on a videogame.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Re: [DOME Inc] Architecture & Building - Defying the impossi

Postby _UltraPro_ » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:55 am

I offered you guys hundreds of thousands in personal build jobs in Solaris and gave you months to complete a build. I also hired dome to design houses for me, designs were never made or built. No progress was made until towards the end of the tree and I completed half, deadline was extended multiple times. Would not hire again.

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:48 pm

_UltraPro_ wrote:I offered you guys hundreds of thousands in personal build jobs in Solaris and gave you months to complete a build. I also hired dome to design houses for me, designs were never made or built. No progress was made until towards the end of the tree and I completed half, deadline was extended multiple times. Would not hire again.

luckily we don't force anyone to hire us, you are free to dislike the service we provide and prefer another company over us.
Yet we have had many satisfied customers who were very happy with the service we provided, so i'm sorry if you didn't have that same experience.

Click here for more info

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Postby d0dleysvrz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:11 am

A small announcement
With most of the summer market issues being resolved as well as the entire thing finally being designed we have now begun to ease back into doing all the tickets that have now been stalled due to this large project.
Management will once again be actively trying to uphold all the due dates and we will re-organize our employee base to filter out inactive designer and builders.

We would like to apologize to all our customers that have had to wait due to this large project (you know who you are). The summer market has taken up alot of our time but now that we're free again we will be fully focusing our attention towards completing jobs!

With the return of Ashylnn_rose, our beloved management member and partner from Wholeblocks we will also be able to once again make material deliveries in a whiff! This means also no more waiting on employees to buy materials to build your projects.

-

We'd also like to announce that our new custom bot is currently up and running in the background of our Discord server.
We have also sorted all the permissions on the terms and conditions channel and the appbot, which should solve all problems we had.

Basically nothing has changed since our last update, at least not for customers. For employees and staff we have now made it more organized and have added a more cleaner look so we can pass jobs onto epmloyees more quickly than ever before.

Be sure to hire us to realize that dream project you've always wanted, as we are back in business!

Click here for more info

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:10 pm

bump

Click here for more info

Previous