Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising The Gallery on Clark (Website Online!)

The Gallery on Clark (Website Online!)

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

The Gallery on Clark (Website Online!)

Postby Tesseract » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:42 am

The Gallery on Clark is on a website, so this topic is mainly for events, and special occasions hosted by its residents and the proprietors of such accommodating locations.

Our website is right here, and contains all the information and pictures you need to know more about our accommodations!

https://thegalleryonclark.wixsite.com/thegalleryonclark

We are working on a mobile-friendly version, but the website should work on both desktop and mobile platforms.

In case you didn't know, an accommodation is a room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay. One example of an accommodation is an apartment, which The Gallery on Clark offers, but other styles of accommodations will be available in the near future.

We will be offering job listings on this topic as well. Stay tuned! :D

And by the way, I am still in the process of moving. I just want to show that I'm not dumping everything I own and am still trying to make up time lost during the moving process! I haven't completely come back, so I'm semi-inactive.

EDIT: Whoops, made a new topic. Sorry about that! :P
Last edited by Tesseract on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Re: The Curated Gallery (Website Online)!

Postby ~Bloom » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:09 pm

The Curated Gallery Is Copyrighted? :roll:
http://www.curatedgallery.com/
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.
Owner Of Fresco Inc

Networth: 4.58 Million

Postby Tesseract » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:14 pm

The trademark isn't on trademarks.justia.com.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby ~Alex » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:16 pm

I don't think it matters. someone in real life has that company or website. You cant use it in game.
3 people like this post.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby Tesseract » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:20 pm

The name of the other company is Curated Gallery, not The Curated Gallery.

Re: The Trademarked Gallery (Website Online)! <- See what i

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Unfortunately mate, when something is copyrighted and trademarked, all the brand names and anything with the brand name in it (I.e website domains) all come under the same copyrighted and they have the rights to take down that website as its to close to the copyrighted name
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby Tesseract » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Well, trademarks.justia.com lists all the trademarks made. Maybe the trademark is expired? If not, I am willing to change the name.

Re: The Gallery on Clark (Website Online!)

Postby Tesseract » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:42 pm

The company's name has been changed in case of a potential legal situation. Now, The Gallery on Clark's new property is undergoing construction and will provide amazing amenities for the millennial worker, the tenacious entrepreneur, and the one that calls home away from home.