Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising [Official] Item World Inc. 1st Birthday Sale! 50% Off!


[Official] Item World Inc. 1st Birthday Sale! 50% Off!

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Is Back?

Postby TheKing2314 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:48 am

F250,000 Is Item World Inc. Networth
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Owner Of The Vc Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F250,000
Networth: F750,000
Top Balance: F160,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Is Back?

Postby President_KK » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:53 am

TheKing2314 wrote:F250,000 Is Item World Inc. Networth

off the top of my head its about 15f/week for a booth
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Is Back?

Postby TheKing2314 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:55 am

KK77778 wrote:
TheKing2314 wrote:F250,000 Is Item World Inc. Networth

off the top of my head its about 15f/week for a booth

Ok and what else?
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Owner Of The Vc Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F250,000
Networth: F750,000
Top Balance: F160,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Is Back?

Postby President_KK » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:56 am

TheKing2314 wrote:
KK77778 wrote:
TheKing2314 wrote:F250,000 Is Item World Inc. Networth

off the top of my head its about 15f/week for a booth

Ok and what else?

can u see me in game?
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Is Back?

Postby President_KK » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:05 am

TheKing2314 wrote:
KK77778 wrote:
TheKing2314 wrote:F250,000 Is Item World Inc. Networth

off the top of my head its about 15f/week for a booth

Ok and what else?

oh yes how much % of your company do u want to sell?
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Topic Update <Memberships>

Postby TheKing2314 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:24 am

I don't wanna sell it
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Owner Of The Vc Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F250,000
Networth: F750,000
Top Balance: F160,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Topic Update <Memberships>

Postby President_KK » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:28 am

TheKing2314 wrote:I don't wanna sell it

um that's kinda the point of the hmsx.... companies sell a small percentage of their company like 1-15% we have
so you can sell like only 5% and get about 500-900F per % ( ned to do proper calculation)
and you can also buy/sell 0.XX% of company
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Topic Update <Memberships>

Postby President_KK » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:35 am

for 5% it puts your open starting value at 2545F per %
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Topic Update <Memberships>

Postby TheKing2314 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:49 am

KK77778 wrote:
TheKing2314 wrote:I don't wanna sell it

um that's kinda the point of the hmsx.... companies sell a small percentage of their company like 1-15% we have
so you can sell like only 5% and get about 500-900F per % ( ned to do proper calculation)
and you can also buy/sell 0.XX% of company


Ok I'll sell 10% which means I get 25k?
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Owner Of The Vc Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F250,000
Networth: F750,000
Top Balance: F160,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Topic Update <Memberships>

Postby President_KK » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:50 am

TheKing2314 wrote:
KK77778 wrote:
TheKing2314 wrote:I don't wanna sell it

um that's kinda the point of the hmsx.... companies sell a small percentage of their company like 1-15% we have
so you can sell like only 5% and get about 500-900F per % ( ned to do proper calculation)
and you can also buy/sell 0.XX% of company


Ok I'll sell 10% which means I get 25k?

ill quickly calculate it
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

PreviousNext