Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising [Official] Item World Inc.


[Official] Item World Inc.

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Re: [Official] Item World Inc.

Postby TheKing2314 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:13 am

Bump
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Shop At Item World's Mega Store Here: viewtopic.php?f=184&t=27023
Owner Of The Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F350,000
Networth: F870,000
Top Balance: F227,000
--------------------------------------------------------------


#FreeBeta!

Re: [Official] Item World Inc.

Postby ~NCR » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:54 pm

IGN?: NolanCRules
How Long You Been Playing HM?: 3~4 months
How many times are you on a week?: 5+
What will You stock for us?: Quartz
How Much Will It Cost To Supply?: 256F (negotiable)

I also may be able supply Concrete, talk to me in game or on forums.
TheKing2314 likes this post.
#ImwithBeta

Re: [Official] Item World Inc.

Postby TheKing2314 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:56 pm

NolanCRules wrote:IGN?: NolanCRules
How Long You Been Playing HM?: 3~4 months
How many times are you on a week?: 5+
What will You stock for us?: Quartz
How Much Will It Cost To Supply?: 256F (negotiable)

I also may be able supply Concrete, talk to me in game or on forums.


Awesome application :D
Talk to me ingame and how much can you supply concrete per stack?
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Shop At Item World's Mega Store Here: viewtopic.php?f=184&t=27023
Owner Of The Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F350,000
Networth: F870,000
Top Balance: F227,000
--------------------------------------------------------------


#FreeBeta!

Re: [Official] Item World Inc.

Postby ~NCR » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:04 pm

TheKing2314 wrote:
NolanCRules wrote:IGN?: NolanCRules
How Long You Been Playing HM?: 3~4 months
How many times are you on a week?: 5+
What will You stock for us?: Quartz
How Much Will It Cost To Supply?: 256F (negotiable)

I also may be able supply Concrete, talk to me in game or on forums.


Awesome application :D
Talk to me ingame and how much can you supply concrete per stack?

I'll be in game in a minute so I'll talk to you then
#ImwithBeta

Re: [Official] Item World Inc.

Postby TheKing2314 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:32 am

Bump
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Shop At Item World's Mega Store Here: viewtopic.php?f=184&t=27023
Owner Of The Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F350,000
Networth: F870,000
Top Balance: F227,000
--------------------------------------------------------------


#FreeBeta!

Re: [Official] Item World Inc.

Postby TheKing2314 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:03 am

Memberships coming soon
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Shop At Item World's Mega Store Here: viewtopic.php?f=184&t=27023
Owner Of The Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F350,000
Networth: F870,000
Top Balance: F227,000
--------------------------------------------------------------


#FreeBeta!

Re: [Official] Item World Inc.

Postby TheKing2314 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:13 am

Item World Inc. has a massive update :D
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Shop At Item World's Mega Store Here: viewtopic.php?f=184&t=27023
Owner Of The Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F350,000
Networth: F870,000
Top Balance: F227,000
--------------------------------------------------------------


#FreeBeta!

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Is Back?

Postby President_KK » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:27 am

TheKing2314 wrote:Topic Updated! :D

will u be joining the hmsx have not heard anything from you?
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
CEO and HEAD STOCK BROKER FOR THE HMCSM
FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Member of the Grand Council Of FarmsVille


Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Is Back?

Postby TheKing2314 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:29 am

KK77778 wrote:
TheKing2314 wrote:Topic Updated! :D

will u be joining the hmsx have not heard anything from you?

How much will it cost and how do you keep track of the money?
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Shop At Item World's Mega Store Here: viewtopic.php?f=184&t=27023
Owner Of The Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F350,000
Networth: F870,000
Top Balance: F227,000
--------------------------------------------------------------


#FreeBeta!

Re: [Official] Item World Inc. Is Back?

Postby President_KK » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:41 am

TheKing2314 wrote:
KK77778 wrote:
TheKing2314 wrote:Topic Updated! :D

will u be joining the hmsx have not heard anything from you?

How much will it cost and how do you keep track of the money?

i need the value of company for that and we use signed books for companies to keep track of sold shares
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
CEO and HEAD STOCK BROKER FOR THE HMCSM
FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Member of the Grand Council Of FarmsVille


Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

PreviousNext