Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising [Official] Imperial Estate


[Official] Imperial Estate

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

[Official] Imperial Estate

Postby CaptainAmerica » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:12 pm

Image

Imperial Estate!

About us!
Imperial Estate is a property managing company founded by Adu0123!
Imperial Estate buys nubby suburb houses and renovates it and makes it look
better!

Want to sell a house to us?
To sell a house to us, please reply with the following format

Code: Select all
In Game Name:
City:
Materials:
Plot size
Floors:
Land Value:
Total Price:
Pictures:


Buying a house?
If you want to buy a house, simply pick the ones below and reply with the following format!
Code: Select all
In Game Name:
House code:
Offer:


For sale!

There are currently no houses for sale, come back here later :)

*Note:
-Prices mentioned are not negotiable, please do not ask for a cheaper house.
-By buying a house from us, you agree to keep the locked sign "Designed and Built by Imperial Estate" failure to do so will result in a 100F fine + we will re make the sign.


Topic last updated on December 26, 2016. 15:01 [GMT+4]

Imperial Estate
Est. November 2016
Copyright 2016
Last edited by CaptainAmerica on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Re: [Official] Imperial Estate

Postby Sweg » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:05 am

This house isn't nubby but,

In Game Name: take a guess
City: wild
Materials: black glass, quartz (6k)
Plot size: 120x50
Floors: 1 1/2 (loft)
Land Value: 30k
Total Price: asking 42k
Pictures: I'll link topic
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old IGN: JenicasSnapchat-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 300k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Owner of: Sigma Corp-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: Valencia-=-=-=-=-=

PC IS BROKEN.

likely won't be on till August 11 on pc

Re: [Official] Imperial Estate

Postby _Some_Guy_ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:59 am

In Game Name: _Some_Guy_
City: Soleil City Suburbs
Materials: Quartz, clay, bamboo, and Ice
Plot size: 19x19
Floors: 1 floor + Basement
Land Value: 3971 F
Total Price: 3500 F
Pictures: Pictures: Exterior = http://imgur.com/a/CcjBL
Interior = http://imgur.com/a/WHtti

Re: [Official] Imperial Estate

Postby _Some_Guy_ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:21 am

In Game Name: _Some_Guy_
City: Spring City
Materials:gray and white wool, stone bricks, and glass
Plot size: 14x8
Floors: 2 floors
Land Value: Not so sure.
Total Price: 1000 F
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/CRd7S
CaptainAmerica likes this post.

Re: [Official] Imperial Estate

Postby CaptainAmerica » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:44 am

xXSome_Guy7Xx wrote:In Game Name: _Some_Guy_
City: Spring City
Materials:gray and white wool, stone bricks, and glass
Plot size: 14x8
Floors: 2 floors
Land Value: Not so sure.
Total Price: 1000 F
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/CRd7S


If you could confirm the lamd value of the plot by the city owner, i may be interested in buying it
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Re: [Official] Imperial Estate

Postby ~Cookie » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:30 pm

House A looks like a house I would build :D
Image

-CEO of C&C Designs - Great designs for a even greater price!

- CEO of Power Block Lottery -Hellominers most popular lotto! Lottos every month!

-Owner of Vc Black Stall- Cheapest Elytras, Shulker Boxes and Exp bottles around!

Re: [Official] Imperial Estate

Postby CaptainAmerica » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:18 pm

iCookie333 wrote:House A looks like a house I would build :D


Would it also be a house you would buy :DD
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Re: [Official] Imperial Estate

Postby CaptainAmerica » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Bump
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Re: [Official] Imperial Estate

Postby Da_Panda360 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:09 pm

xXSome_Guy7Xx wrote:In Game Name: _Some_Guy_
City: Soleil City Suburbs
Materials: Quartz, clay, bamboo, and Ice
Plot size: 19x19
Floors: 1 floor + Basement
Land Value: 3971 F
Total Price: 3500 F
Pictures: Pictures: Exterior = http://imgur.com/a/CcjBL
Interior = http://imgur.com/a/WHtti

_Some_guy_ remember i won that auction? :P
Velocity Bay Now Open!

CEO of 360 Corp.

Over 310k in assets


Image
Player since June 28, 2016

Re: [Official] Imperial Estate

Postby CaptainAmerica » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:28 pm

DjPandaMinecraft wrote:
xXSome_Guy7Xx wrote:In Game Name: _Some_Guy_
City: Soleil City Suburbs
Materials: Quartz, clay, bamboo, and Ice
Plot size: 19x19
Floors: 1 floor + Basement
Land Value: 3971 F
Total Price: 3500 F
Pictures: Pictures: Exterior = http://imgur.com/a/CcjBL
Interior = http://imgur.com/a/WHtti

_Some_guy_ remember i won that auction? :P


This was probably before the auction
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Next